The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Crummy Horse Breeders

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Crummy Horse Breeders

Post by EclipticEnd »

Thought I'd pop this up as a community; I think there's at least a few of us working on completing this quest right now. If you're working on completing the Crummy Horse Quest or are looking to start on it, there's a place here for you!

For those who aren't immediately familiar, the quest is as follows:

Breed a 10,000 HGP Foal
Breed a foal with a crummy foal with a maximum of 10,000 HGP (Horse Genetic Potential)
Reward: 232 XP, 1907 Money, 22 Tokens

There is indeed a bit of a typo in the quest description; I copied it exactly as it's written. I imagine it's supposed to say "Breed a crummy foal with a maximum of 10,000 HGP", hence the nickname of the Crummy Horse Quest.

As far as I'm aware, the 10k HGP foal has insofar been very elusive to breeders. We're working to change that!

Feel free to pop a message if you're working on this quest or want to start. You can post your progress with your lowest HGP horses as well, and don't be afraid to post requests for studs or broodmares!

I personally have an overflow of mares that I'd happily gift to other players who need a jumpstart on this quest. This account's farm is pretty much full of low HGP horses in the 11,200-10,500 HGP range. If you're looking for a stud then I can pass one over once one's born; I tend to cull colts that aren't around 10,900 HGP to save on room in my farm, but if you're just starting then something between 12k and 11k won't hurt until I can start getting a steady stream of sub-11k colts. I'm also offering public coverings from my [E] 10,901 HGP stud for $1,000; you'll just have to ping me to put him up for stud. If you have a particularly low HGP mare then I'd be willing to offer a covering on my lowest non-listed HGP stud instead in the hope that progress may be made.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck on your breeding!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Crummy Horse Breeders

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hiya, I'm EclipticEnd! FrozenKey is my freeze account.

My current lowest horse is: 10,493 HGP (Mare)

I'm averaging in the 10,900-10,700 HGP range at the moment. I have a few 10,500 HGP mares as well, though. Lately my foals have been closer to the 10,800-10,700 range; the 10,900 HGP horses are slowly phasing out for lower blood which is good!

I currently have an overflow on mares and I'm willing to pass some on for $1 to anyone working on this quest or looking to start it. While I don't have extra studs to sell at the moment, I have a public one (linked in the main post) that anyone can use for $1,000; just ping me and I'll put him up. I'll be keeping some colts in the future purely to pass on to other users working on this quest.
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

Hey there!
Im Secret Whisper/ SecretHolding
My current lowest overall is a 10,417 HGP Mare https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4053952
And my lowest stud is a 10,686 https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4042960
My range rn is somewhere between 10900-10400 HGP i have a lot of mares as well :lol: :lol: hmu if you wanna request some
“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
-Robin Williams
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I'm still trying. I took a break from it because the lowest I could find was 10, 983 and that was at low as I could find
Hilayla
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla »

Yeah, my lowest is 10.9 something as well. I've had nothing but rollups the past several breedings.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

EclipticEnd wrote:Thought I'd pop this up as a community; I think there's at least a few of us working on completing this quest right now. If you're working on completing the Crummy Horse Quest or are looking to start on it, there's a place here for you!

For those who aren't immediately familiar, the quest is as follows:

Breed a 10,000 HGP Foal
Breed a foal with a crummy foal with a maximum of 10,000 HGP (Horse Genetic Potential)
Reward: 232 XP, 1907 Money, 22 Tokens

There is indeed a bit of a typo in the quest description; I copied it exactly as it's written. I imagine it's supposed to say "Breed a crummy foal with a maximum of 10,000 HGP", hence the nickname of the Crummy Horse Quest.

As far as I'm aware, the 10k HGP foal has insofar been very elusive to breeders. We're working to change that!

Feel free to pop a message if you're working on this quest or want to start. You can post your progress with your lowest HGP horses as well, and don't be afraid to post requests for studs or broodmares!

I personally have an overflow of mares that I'd happily gift to other players who need a jumpstart on this quest. This account's farm is pretty much full of low HGP horses in the 11,200-10,500 HGP range. If you're looking for a stud then I can pass one over once one's born; I tend to cull colts that aren't around 10,900 HGP to save on room in my farm, but if you're just starting then something between 12k and 11k won't hurt until I can start getting a steady stream of sub-11k colts. I'm also offering public coverings from my [E] 10,901 HGP stud for $1,000; you'll just have to ping me to put him up for stud. If you have a particularly low HGP mare then I'd be willing to offer a covering on my lowest non-listed HGP stud instead in the hope that progress may be made.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck on your breeding!
Hi could i use your stud on my mare https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4060116 please
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

brettdiesel wrote:Hi could i use your stud on my mare https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4060116 please
Sorry about that, I've been taking a break from the game and only popping on rather rarely. If you still need to use that stud let me know! I'd be happy to put him up.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

EclipticEnd wrote:
brettdiesel wrote:Hi could i use your stud on my mare https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4060116 please
Sorry about that, I've been taking a break from the game and only popping on rather rarely. If you still need to use that stud let me know! I'd be happy to put him up.
Hi yes please :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

brettdiesel wrote:Hi yes please :D
This guy is up for stud until energy's gone.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

EclipticEnd wrote:
brettdiesel wrote:Hi yes please :D
This guy is up for stud until energy's gone.
THANK YOUUU
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:31 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:31 am