The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Turkmene Project

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
h4l
Visit My Farm

Turkmene Project

Post by h4l »

Whisper Creek Ranch
Turkmene Project Overview
When I started playing HWO the breed I chose from the adoption center was the Turkmenes. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are incredibly gifted when it comes to speed. This led me to developing my goal: to breed quality racing turkmenes with gold speed, green agility, and no reds. I've so far bred two foals, including the tutorial foal. In addition to the call to action below, I'll be using this thread to keep a list of all my foals and accomplishments in this project. :D

Tutorial Foal-Pompeii

Khaleesi
Call to Action
Okay, so, I don't know if it's because I'm the only one working with Turkmenes or what but I just haven't been able to find any Turkeme stallions with decent stats (multiple golds and a good evaluation) on the stud market. If you own or know of a Turkmene stallion that matches that description please respond with a link to the stallion. :D
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Whisper Creek Ranch
h4l
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Turkmene Project

Post by EclipticEnd »

h4l wrote:
Okay, so, I don't know if it's because I'm the only one working with Turkmenes or what but I just haven't been able to find any Turkeme stallions with decent stats (multiple golds and a good evaluation) on the stud market. If you own or know of a Turkmene stallion that matches that description please respond with a link to the stallion. :D
I have some Turkmene studs that you're welcome to look through for your project. Mine are more focused on strength rather than speed, but there might be some that fit? Take a peek in this pasture and let me know; stud fee is $1,000 regardless of horse. Also check out those horses' ancestries; I used public studs a lot for those guys and they might still be up for stud.
mythirion
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by mythirion »

h4l wrote:
I have a couple Adoption Center stallions I picked up for adding some new blood into my hunter lines - if any are of interest I can put them up for stud. They do have red strength, but that breeds out easy enough usually. They're decent for AC finds.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3637653 - Gold speed (57 conformation), 31k HGP
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2065492 - Gold speed (50 conformation), 33k HGP
koalove2
Visit My Farm

Post by koalove2 »

I'm (on my main account) in the business of breeding Turkmenes with small white spots just like on your Khaleesi! Do you have any similarly spotted horses you'd be willing to sell/breed/stud? In the process of getting that pattern I've had to introduce blood from other breeds, so a purebred Turkmene or two would be great!
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

koalove2 wrote:I'm (on my main account) in the business of breeding Turkmenes with small white spots just like on your Khaleesi! Do you have any similarly spotted horses you'd be willing to sell/breed/stud? In the process of getting that pattern I've had to introduce blood from other breeds, so a purebred Turkmene or two would be great!
Hi! I don’t know if you are still interested but I have https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3277183 who has lots of little white spots that I would be willing to stud to you! Just lmk :D
LWC Station
Visit My Farm

Post by LWC Station »

EclipticEnd wrote:
h4l wrote:
I have some Turkmene studs that you're welcome to look through for your project. Mine are more focused on strength rather than speed, but there might be some that fit? Take a peek in this pasture and let me know; stud fee is $1,000 regardless of horse. Also check out those horses' ancestries; I used public studs a lot for those guys and they might still be up for stud.
Hi there,
Is [E] A Rich Outro still available for stud? He doesn’t seem to be public. I would be very interested if he is still available.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 pm