The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Miniature Horses

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Re: Miniature Horses

Post by Babson Arabian »

im about to give up on minis... i have crossed the breeds just right, a few generations of said breeds. i have neglected my arabians to make room for the huge influx of mixed foals and nothing! UGH!!! there are times i cant even log in and play because im so frustrated. i am going by the game rules and still nothing.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Anybody interested in him? He is really too small for my program. He's 27 inches at 5 years old. I am working toward POAs. I probably will kept him if nobody wants him cuz I think he is cute. He has spotted parents.

QHF Ultra Finepoint
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Aqua wrote:Ive been trying for Falabellas for MONTHS and I am stumped. There must be a bug, but Ive posted it before and no one seems to think so. I have tried crossing every possible one and Im getting no Falabellas.
It's only a bug if you have bred a 4* Falabella with the right breeds but it doesn't get called a Falabella. If you get a 4* Falabella foal post it here and we can check. Otherwise it's just bad luck on your breeding LOL!
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Post by Babson Arabian »

He is sadly the wrong breeds sor mini breeding. i have 3rd gen foals almost ready to breed. if i dont get anything out of them ill post them here and see if its a bug.
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Post by Babson Arabian »

i actually have a gen 3 mare.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/12467

this guy is a result from two gen 2s

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/197575
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Those two aren't really that close to falabella's, you are starting with 15hh horses and expecting to breed a mini. Then there is body type/size etc..
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Post by Babson Arabian »

its what the breeding formula says. [TB x Crillio] x Shetland. kinda hard to get something small from a cross between two full sized horses and a pony.
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Post by Babson Arabian »

here is a filly i just got. mixed criollo filly out of 2 second gen horses at 12hh and 14hh

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/217148
Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Babson Arabian wrote:its what the breeding formula says. [TB x Crillio] x Shetland. kinda hard to get something small from a cross between two full sized horses and a pony.
That's the challange, you breed down the TB's and Crillio's to get the size/type you want. It's probably something similar to what they did to create mini's in the first place
Deslumbrar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Deslumbrar »

Look for Thoroughbred under 14hh for stud...
Im getting Criollos that are under 9hh now.

Most of my Shetlands are 22-30" tall
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:50 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:50 pm