The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help wanted on color coat project

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
ScarlettDeath
Visit My Farm

Help wanted on color coat project

Post by ScarlettDeath »

Hey guys! I'm planning on as soon as I save up enough money to buy a new pasture I am going to be starting a new project to try and make the coolest color horse I can and I would love for any and everyone to help out and try and make cool patterns for yourself too!! :D :D :D :D

If you are interested go ahead and reply to this or add me as a friend so when I start the project I have you in my info
! :D :D :D :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Help wanted on color coat project

Post by EclipticEnd »

ScarlettDeath wrote:Hey guys! I'm planning on as soon as I save up enough money to buy a new pasture I am going to be starting a new project to try and make the coolest color horse I can and I would love for any and everyone to help out and try and make cool patterns for yourself too!! :D :D :D :D

If you are interested go ahead and reply to this or add me as a friend so when I start the project I have you in my info
Hiya! I'd certainly be willing to help out on this depending on the breed of horse that you decide to work on.
koalove2
Visit My Farm

Post by koalove2 »

I'd love to help! I work with the metallic snowflake pattern primarily.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

ScarlettDeath wrote:Hey guys! I'm planning on as soon as I save up enough money to buy a new pasture I am going to be starting a new project to try and make the coolest color horse I can and I would love for any and everyone to help out and try and make cool patterns for yourself too!! :D :D :D :D

I am willing to help. I will add you as a friend
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

I would love to help and join this! I breed purebred QH and Paint horses. The Paint horse coats and some of the people that also breed them are starting to make there markings kinda boring if you get what I mean. So rn I have a project to make the coolest purebred paint coat! I can give you a bunch of the horses I collected doing this and am willing to give 10-20k to help you! :D
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I'm interested! I have some that have cool marks too but if you want some you can have them. Do you have any horses? If so can you put one that you don't care for up and I will give you $5000 for it so you won't have to save up too much more
reehan23dew
Visit My Farm

Post by reehan23dew »

I have lots of Thoroughbreds of various colors (it’s what I focus on) if you’re looking into that! I’m happy to breed any of my mares to any of my stallions for you. Or set any of my stallions for stud!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:25 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:25 pm