The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Byelorussian Harness Horse Breeding Quest

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Byelorussian Harness Horse Breeding Quest

Post by brightspace16 »

WELCOME TO THE BYELORUSSIAN HARNESS HORSE BREEDING QUEST; FOUNDED ON FEBRUARY13 2023
This is the breeding forum for those trying to create the Byelorussian Harness Horse Breeding Quest, like myself. I am working on breeding this extra rare (only 8 in the game) breed from scratch. This means I am breeding all the necessary horses in the whole line myself, starting with "parents unknown" horses. I am creating this breed forum to share my goals with you guys and see if any others are on the same quest, or would like to help me with mine.

JOINING
Want to join the quest? There are a few ways you can help
  • Breeder
  • Join as a breeder:Are you working on creating the Byelorussian Harness Horse (not just from scratch)? If so, you should join as a breeder! Breeders can share resources, like book evals so each person does not have to buy their own book if they do not want to, and accomplishments. If you wish to join as a breeder, please fill out the code below.

Code: Select all

[quote="Brightspace16"]NEW BREEDER[/quote]
    [b]Username(s)[/b]:
    [b]Why You Want To Join As A Breeder (Optional)[/b]:
    [b]Other[/b]:
    Monetary Donner
  • Join as a Monetary Donner: As one can imagine, this quest can be an expensive endeavor. Between making sure there is enough paster space to buying the horses themselves, the costs add up fast. If you would like to donate money to those who need it, please consider joining as a Monetary Donner and fill out the code below

[quote="Brightspace16"]NEW MONETARY DONNER[/quote]
    [b]Username(s)[/b]:
    [b]Is There An Amount You Want to Donate Right Now[/b]:
    [b]Is this a one-time donation, or would you like to be added as a contact for monetary help?[/b]:
    [b]Why You Want To Join As A Monetary Donner (Optional)[/b]:
    Horse Donner
  • Join as a Horse Donner: The final way one can join and help the cause is by becoming a horse donner. If you have a horse from the list at the bottom of this post (or will have one in the future) and would like to donate please join the group as a horse donner and fill out the code below.

[quote="Brightspace16"]NEW HORSE DONNER[/quote]
    [b]Username(s)[/b]:
    [b]Is There A Horse(es) You Want to Donate Right Now[/b]:
    [b]Is this a one-time donation, or would you like to be added as a contact for Horse help?[/b]:
    [b]Why You Want To Join As A Horse Donner (Optional)[/b]:
CURRENT MEMBERS
  • BightSpace16/BightSpace16_freeze/FOUNDER/Breeder
  • EclipticEnd/FrozenKey/Monetary Donner
CURRENT FINANCES
Donated by our Monetary Donner, we currently have
$1,000,000
Funds can be claimed for buying, breeding, or just all-out help with bankruptcy. Fill out the form below.

[b]Amount needed:[/b]
[b]Reason for money:[/b]
HORSES USED IN THE CREATION OF THE BYELORUSSIAN HARNESS HORSE BREEDING
yellow is AC breeds
  • Arabin
  • Ardennais
  • Akhal-Terk
  • Andalusian
  • Belgin
  • Carthusian
  • Dole Gudhansall
  • Dole Trotter
  • Exmore Pony
  • Forest Horse
  • Friesian
  • Gallaway
  • Mongolian
  • North African Barb
  • Prezwalskie Horse
  • Sorrian
  • Tarpan
  • Throughbreed
  • West African Barb
OTHER NEWS/NOTES
  • Please do not quote this whole post! If you have a question or what to get my attention, just ping me by using the code below, I play almost every day.

[quote="Brightspace16"]QUESTION/OTHER[/quote]
  • I have a pasture full of horses I do not want/need, click here to see them. If you see something you would like to buy/get please fill out the code below

[quote="Brightspace16"]HORSE INTEREST[/quote]
    [b]Link to the horse you are interested:[/b]
    [b]Price you are willing to pay:[/b]
    [b]Why do you want this horse (optional): [/b]

Thank you to all who read and maybe considered joining! Looking forward to starting the journey with you all! ping me with any questions!
Last edited by brightspace16 on Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Byelorussian Harness Horse Breeding Quest

Post by EclipticEnd »

Brightspace16 wrote:NEW MONETARY DONNER
Username(s): EclipticEnd / FrozenKey
Is There An Amount You Want to Donate Right Now: $1,000,000
Is this a one-time donation, or would you like to be added as a contact for monetary help?: You're welcome to contact me if you need more.
Why You Want To Join As A Monetary Donner (Optional): I want to help with your goal and a project like this can be expensive. It's an inspiring project and you're making great progress!
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Re: Byelorussian Harness Horse Breeding Quest

Post by brightspace16 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Brightspace16 wrote:NEW MONETARY DONNER
Username(s): EclipticEnd / FrozenKey
Is There An Amount You Want to Donate Right Now: $1,000,000
Is this a one-time donation, or would you like to be added as a contact for monetary help?: You're welcome to contact me if you need more.
Why You Want To Join As A Monetary Donner (Optional): I want to help with your goal and a project like this can be expensive. It's an inspiring project and you're making great progress!
Oh my goodness! thank you so much!! Here is the horse you can offer on!! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3794891
Once again thank you so much!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 pm