The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Updates and Such

Official announcements about the new game.
Lomesa
Visit My Farm

Re: Updates and Such

Post by Lomesa »

Tom wrote:We are still working on the update. It's all back end stuff though. HWO will be around for a long time.
How will the back-end stuff benefit the game? (Obviously it does, would just like to get a better idea of how) Will it make horse images save and update faster? Will it allow you to implement additional features to the game easier?

When the servers are done, what do you plan on next? I've seen a couple of posts mention a veterinarian system?

It would be cool to have "patch notes" or something similar every one and a while so we can get a better idea of the development of the game.
Nic0924
Visit My Farm

Post by Nic0924 »

I heard at one point you were also making a dog breeding game. Is this still going to be a thing? I was super excited to hear this!
Mania57
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mania57 »

Nic0924 wrote:I heard at one point you were also making a dog breeding game. Is this still going to be a thing? I was super excited to hear this!
I'd die for a dog version of this haha
Calm Blue Ocean
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Calm Blue Ocean »

not sure if this is the right place for asking this, but still: are we getting updates in this year? not a word since 2021, hope you guys are ok <3
Sofia K
Visit My Farm

Post by Sofia K »

Is this game getting any new updates?
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Calm Blue Ocean wrote:not sure if this is the right place for asking this, but still: are we getting updates in this year? not a word since 2021, hope you guys are ok <3
You probably noticed already (and I'm not even sure this counts as an update XD) but they did do some new Halloween costumes this past October! There were skeletons, makeup, ghosts, and even a bumble bee, which was my personal favorite :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 pm