The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

3D Performance Test

Official announcements about the new game.
AureRed
Visit My Farm

Re: 3D Performance Test

Post by AureRed »

Hi this project still alive?
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

AureRed wrote:Hi this project still alive?
I do not believe it is at the moment, this post was made back in 2015. ^-^
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

In 2015 the average smartphone couldn't handle the 3D, but a lot has changed since then. We are thinking of revisiting that project.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Well it told me that the thing was deleted for some reason so it won't let me on
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Well it told me that the thing was deleted for some reason so it won't let me on
I don't think the project is still up and running at the moment, which is why it probably won't let you on ^-^
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Yah I kinda figured...sadly
Sylvanshine
Visit My Farm

Post by Sylvanshine »

It would be amazing if this project was revisited! (Saying this since Tom stated on the 17th of January 2023 that they're thinking of it.) This game already feels quite unique among other horse games I've played with how its gameplay flows and the dynamic graphics. Adding a 3D aspect to it would most certainly make it stand out even more, even if the models wouldn't be hyperrealistic.
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

Sylvanshine wrote:It would be amazing if this project was revisited! (Saying this since Tom stated on the 17th of January 2023 that they're thinking of it.) This game already feels quite unique among other horse games I've played with how its gameplay flows and the dynamic graphics. Adding a 3D aspect to it would most certainly make it stand out even more, even if the models wouldn't be hyperrealistic.
A 3D version would be amazing! But I do think that this game is already great and that would just make it better.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Be interesting just to visit one of your pastures and see the horses running around. :P Or a barn.

Be a choice to do so, for those of us with... eh... less than able pc's or phones, then it won't slow us down.

Simple, random AI for the horses. Really would be neat.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

BlackOak2 wrote:Be interesting just to visit one of your pastures and see the horses running around. :P Or a barn.

Be a choice to do so, for those of us with... eh... less than able pc's or phones, then it won't slow us down.

Simple, random AI for the horses. Really would be neat.
Yes! That would be cool!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:41 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:41 pm