The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tobiano Paints Have Arrived

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Find your favourite in the Adoption Centre

Its official folks, we have tobiano paints in the adoption centre!

Two weeks ago we quietly launched the tobiano paint pattern to numerous breeds. Since then we've made some adjustments to the pattern frequency, and refresh rate of old horses in the adoption centre. Now a horse will be available for 12 hours and if its not adopted a new horse will take its place. Check back often and you'll see so many beautiful horses.

There are thousands of pattern possibilities ranging from nearly full body white like a Medicine Hat, to just a small sock or star like a Slipped Tobiano.

Whats your favourite pattern?
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Re: Tobiano Paints Have Arrived

Post by Neon4 »

I have been waiting for this post! I was wondering if you could explain some of the genetics behind the Tobiano pattern?
Thank you so much for this release, it's very exciting being able to finally see them in-game!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

I've been waiting as well.
I wonder if we can have some sort of short breakdown like we got for the leopard genes. Or do we not know that much about paint genetics? I've never explored them.

Also, thanks for the update to the AC regarding the recycling of the horses after 12 hours. It sounds like a very positive addition (I think 24 hours would've been good too).
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

I definitely approve of the automatic turnover of horses in the AC.
Of course I'm loving the new patterns, too!
Thank you!!!
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Thanks for all of your hard work, I know all of us on HWO have been anxiously awaiting this.
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
Aela
Visit My Farm

Post by Aela »

This is awesome, thanks for the hard work!

Promised myself I'd start playing continuously again when pinto patterns were added. It's been a 2 year break, lots have changed, and man am I looking forward to starting some new projects! ;)
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
cndysue83
Visit My Farm

Post by cndysue83 »

I am so excited for this! I have been waiting patiently (or not so patiently) for two years!
Tortilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Tortilla »

yay! i love paints!
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

larissar wrote:

Find your favourite in the Adoption Centre

Its official folks, we have tobiano paints in the adoption centre!

Two weeks ago we quietly launched the tobiano paint pattern to numerous breeds. Since then we've made some adjustments to the pattern frequency, and refresh rate of old horses in the adoption centre. Now a horse will be available for 12 hours and if its not adopted a new horse will take its place. Check back often and you'll see so many beautiful horses.

There are thousands of pattern possibilities ranging from nearly full body white like a Medicine Hat, to just a small sock or star like a Slipped Tobiano.

Whats your favourite pattern?
I've waited for this for a really long time, couldn't wait for it... and it looks really cool, but somehow, quite far from reality, I think some of the tobiano patterns are more likely overo and some of the patterns are just too weird to be true, not to mention grey muzzles when it's supposed to be pink because of the pattern and dark eyes when they are supposed to be blue because of the pattern. Blue, not brown and definitely not red.
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Post by Earienlasgalen »

I was looking forward for that update...but why make all AC Barbs tobiano carriers? this bothers me a little....otherwise congrats for the great job , I'm going to try introducing face markings in my welshies!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:14 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:14 am