The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Patreon Q&A for February

Official announcements about the new game.
Visit My Farm

Re: Patreon Q&A for February

Post by 2094646 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
2094646 wrote: I have a freind on sylestia, and I was wondering if I could give them a pasture.

Edit: I want to know how if I can not just if i can
You can't gift (or give) them a pasture directly, but through the transfer of money (selling a horse to and back again), you can offer them the funds needed so that they can purchase the pasture themselves.
Thanks! I was asking because I have an extra pasture but not the funds to buy one
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Patreon Q&A for February

Post by BlackOak2 »

2094646 wrote: Thanks! I was asking because I have an extra pasture but not the funds to buy one
There has been some community talk about having the ability to gift items.
It may change in the future.
But there are likely many other features that will take priority.
That being said, if the community wants a feature added more than others, our admins have been kind enough to work toward that goal and prioritize per our requests.

If you head into the comments and suggestions forum there is a topic in there requesting gifting ability. You're welcome to add your vote into that topic. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:51 pm