The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Voting for Next Tack Artwork

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Voting for Next Tack Artwork

Post by larissar »

We're running a poll on our Patreon page to see which tack option is most popular. I'm an english rider so I tend to make mostly english style artwork but now I want to hear what YOU guys want me to create next. So follow the link below and let us know what tack you want to see.

Click to vote for the tack you want to see next
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Voting for Next Tack Artwork

Post by PeacefulOreo »

larissar wrote:We're running a poll on our Patreon page to see which tack option is most popular. I'm an english rider so I tend to make mostly english style artwork but now I want to hear what YOU guys want me to create next. So follow the link below and let us know what tack you want to see.

I can't vote since I don't have an account on Patreon so I'll say what I vote for. English Saddles (new styles) and Ribbons / Bows
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

I don't have Patreon too, but I vote for new boots and wraps (especially boots) and more martingales.
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
larissar wrote:We're running a poll on our Patreon page to see which tack option is most popular. I'm an english rider so I tend to make mostly english style artwork but now I want to hear what YOU guys want me to create next. So follow the link below and let us know what tack you want to see.

I can't vote since I don't have an account on Patreon so I'll say what I vote for. English Saddles (new styles) and Ribbons / Bows
I totally agree with you! Different styles English saddles will be great.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Agree. Don't have Patreon but quartermarks or ribbons and bows!
Last edited by Katy_Kanes on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Another that doesn't have patron...

I'd say quartermarks.

But traces! (is that what you call them?) for log pulls and harness.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
JAB
Visit My Farm

Post by JAB »

Harness with collar and hames for heavy loads and pulling. Bridles with blinders or blinkers. It might be a bit much but it would be cool.
♥♦JB Connected
Red Cheetah
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah »

Blinders/blinkers for racehorses would be cool. I'd also like martingales with fringes and more western styles!
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

JAB wrote:Harness with collar and hames for heavy loads and pulling. Bridles with blinders or blinkers. It might be a bit much but it would be cool.
That is a very good idea. I totally agree with you, that will be nice. I really like harness.
Caramelapple3
Visit My Farm

Post by Caramelapple3 »

I don't have patreon either, but I think ribbons and bows,
western saddles (new styles), and quarter sheets or other blankets would be cool.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:05 pm