The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Voting for Next Tack Artwork

Official announcements about the new game.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Voting for Next Tack Artwork

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pieta wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Personally, I don't understand what 'nose band bridles' are.

For your earlier question, some of the options in the tack store are empty because they haven't yet been released into the game.

Are the 'nose band bridles' you're calling actually named hackamore? Or are you referring to just a bitless bridle setup?
I think she mean briddles with different nosebands, at the time in the game we have only english bridles with cavesson type of noseband, but there are also flash noseband, drop noseband, grackle noseband and micklem noseband ...
Photo of cavesson, drop and flash noseband
Grackle noseband
Micklem noseband
Oh, different nosebands for the bridles. Well, yes, of course I'd like to see some different ones as well. :mrgreen:

At the last posting, when I was looking up to offer further query, I did learn that the slang 'nose band bridle' was used to suggest certain forms of bitless bridles that are NOT the hackamore. Hence my question. :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
alaskabarrelracer
Visit My Farm

Post by alaskabarrelracer »

larissar wrote:We're running a poll on our Patreon page to see which tack option is most popular. I'm an english rider so I tend to make mostly english style artwork but now I want to hear what YOU guys want me to create next. So follow the link below and let us know what tack you want to see.

Click to vote for the tack you want to see next
I can't vote so more western stuff brestcollars with fringe like for barrel racing would be cool and matching headstalls and boots and tiedowns
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

larissar wrote:We're running a poll on our Patreon page to see which tack option is most popular. I'm an english rider so I tend to make mostly english style artwork but now I want to hear what YOU guys want me to create next. So follow the link below and let us know what tack you want to see.

I can't vote on the site, but i would like to see Sashes (I really want them!), Ribbons and Bows.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

under908 wrote:show buns and manes
Yes!
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

It would be cool to have different mane styles! Like for Clydesdales to have that certain horsecarriage mane with the thing in it's mane and it's tail in a certain bun.(I don't know how to explain it :lol: ) Also in different styles if manes, maybe there could be, like, braids, etc. i don't know really, just an idea :lol:
Sunny Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunny Farms »

JAB wrote:Harness with collar and hames for heavy loads and pulling. Bridles with blinders or blinkers. It might be a bit much but it would be cool.
I agree
Sky king
Visit My Farm

Post by Sky king »

I don't have partreon but my vote is ribbons and bows and English saddles
Twelve_Oaks
Visit My Farm

Post by Twelve_Oaks »

Great idea, @Fox Mountain- I have lots of horses tis would work perfectly for braids (especially tail braids) would be really neat, as would colorful barrel racing gear as @alaskabarrelracer suggested. I love @JAB's Idea with the pulling tack too!
Twelve_Oaks
Visit My Farm

Post by Twelve_Oaks »

Or saddle bags would be a neat add on (eventually)
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Sorry, i dont have patron but my vote is: Decorated halters! Fly masks (its something to keep flies away from horses eyes)! Saddle bags! Braids to go in horses hair! Also this next one is off topic but i was wondering if you could make cats, like you have made goats!

Thats my vote, thanks for reading! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:20 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:20 pm