The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

3D Performance Test

Official announcements about the new game.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: 3D Performance Test

Post by Diamond Filly »

larissar wrote:
JellyBeanQueen wrote:Would there be a mobile version? I am on my kindle and I don't think I will be able to play, I don't even have a laptop or a computer in real.
We definitely plan on having a mobile version as well.
Will the 3D game be able to be played without downloading? Like playing it online? i hope so... :|
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

I was wondering if y'all were still working on this?
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:I was wondering if y'all were still working on this?
No ^-^
They scrapped it a bit ago, this post was made back in 2015.

It is a cool idea tho! Maybe it will become a reality one day, but as of now now : D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

I would like to. On one hand baseline 3D performance of phones and tablets has gone way up, but on the other hand it is a lot more work to make assets for a 3D game and I think people have higher standards for the artwork now. We are a small team and it takes a lot of people, time and money to make a proper 3D game.

I have been toying with the idea of making something smaller than a full game though. I don't want to get people's hopes up. It would be a long time before anything would be ready.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Tom wrote:I would like to. On one hand baseline 3D performance of phones and tablets has gone way up, but on the other hand it is a lot more work to make assets for a 3D game and I think people have higher standards for the artwork now. We are a small team and it takes a lot of people, time and money to make a proper 3D game.

I have been toying with the idea of making something smaller than a full game though. I don't want to get people's hopes up. It would be a long time before anything would be ready.
That sounds cool!
Me? I just like the simple 2D stuff that we have now, but don't let my opinion stop anyone else from getting excited :P
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Tom wrote:I would like to. On one hand baseline 3D performance of phones and tablets has gone way up, but on the other hand it is a lot more work to make assets for a 3D game and I think people have higher standards for the artwork now. We are a small team and it takes a lot of people, time and money to make a proper 3D game.

What you've done with just 2 people is more than enough. I've played probably every horse simulator and strategy game you could play. This one is by far my favorite, it's not even close. Pay to win Howrse could never compare, I loved AVH (avirtualhorse) as well until it went 3D (the 3D is awful. please don't do that to us lol). I love the way the horses look. I love the genetics, you really have to try & pay attention. I love the way the game looks overall, it's easy to navigate & clean. There's just a few more small quality of life things that would put the cherry on top, like approved mares only, player run registries (maybe a premium only thing), leases so I could start up a broodmare business :mrgreen:
So much has been added since I've started playing, Tobiano & markings being my favorite. I hope to see Overo at some point! Thank you both for this wonderful game.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Retsi wrote:

What you've done with just 2 people is more than enough. I've played probably every horse simulator and strategy game you could play. This one is by far my favorite, it's not even close. Pay to win Howrse could never compare, I loved AVH (avirtualhorse) as well until it went 3D (the 3D is awful. please don't do that to us lol). I love the way the horses look. I love the genetics, you really have to try & pay attention. I love the way the game looks overall, it's easy to navigate & clean. There's just a few more small quality of life things that would put the cherry on top, like approved mares only, player run registries (maybe a premium only thing), leases so I could start up a broodmare business :mrgreen:
So much has been added since I've started playing, Tobiano & markings being my favorite. I hope to see Overo at some point! Thank you both for this wonderful game.

Thank you! Yes we are dedicated to making sure the base game improves and stays accessible and fun for everyone to play.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 am