Community Forum

Maintenance Update

Official announcements about the new game.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: when my mare is going to give birth

Post by BlackOak2 »

Leahbrooks21 wrote:yesterday nithg that said me my mare is going to give birth and i try to see when my foal is going to be here and the sexe of my foal is anyone would help me at this stage because i'am new in here.
You should familiarize yourself with our help section. It is extensive and can answer many of your questions. See to the left, the Help, click on it and use the help guides for game play or also the forum faq for other basic game questions indirectly related to playing the game itself.

When you breed your mare, you'll receive a notification that your mare has been bred and to expect your foal in a number of turns. If you were to click the 'when will my foal arrive' on your mare's page, it will go nowhere because that function hasn't yet been finished (along with other parts of this game).
It will take about a year (game time) for your mare to give birth. There is no way to see the sex of your foal before birth (I do not know if this feature will be added to the game or not). When your mare gives birth, you'll receive a notification and an in-game mail that she has given birth (as well as the foal will appear in the same pasture or barn that your mare resides in).
Sawd10 Competing
Visit My Farm

Re: Maintenance Update

Post by Sawd10 Competing »

Good!
velvetpie16(2)
Visit My Farm

Re: Maintenance Update

Post by velvetpie16(2) »

larissar wrote:This morning we've updated to the most recent stable version of phpBB, which is what runs the backend of the game. This is a very large update and it did not go as well as we'd hoped so please report any bugs you find so we can fix them asap.

This update does not bring any new features unfortunately however it is a necessary step towards combating the ever increasing amounts of spam posts and spam users we're dealing with on a daily basis.

Before reporting a problem please try these steps:

1. Log out
2. Clear browser cache
3. Close browser windows and tabs, make sure you close all of them
4. Restart browser and log back in

If the above doesn't work please try restarting your computer.

Hey totally unrelated, a long time ago I used to play under the username of Bob16. I since have deleted the email address that went with that account so I cant get a new password. Is there any way you could get me into the old account?
Become a Patron!