The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Official announcements about the new game.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Post by Sunpath »

Argent wrote:If at all possible, I think tying the offer during to the horse's actual age would be ideal. During my hardcore phase, I could easily age out a horse in about a day (from birth to death), if not hours.
I agree completely with this.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Argent wrote:If at all possible, I think tying the offer during to the horse's actual age would be ideal. During my hardcore phase, I could easily age out a horse in about a day (from birth to death), if not hours.
Sunpath wrote:I agree completely with this.

I don't actually understand what you are asking for here. If you want to buy a horse before its aged-out, then when you make an offer put the maximum age as low as you'll accept.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

larissar wrote:
Sunpath wrote:I agree completely with this.

I don't actually understand what you are asking for here. If you want to buy a horse before its aged-out, then when you make an offer put the maximum age as low as you'll accept.

Just checked the blogpost, never mind what I said. Though I could have sworn that the first time (weeks ago) I checked that post it said that one could choose how many days the offer would be active for, not the maximum age of the horse... Which is what I think Argent was thinking as well.

I must have dreamt that. Or something. Heck, I don't know.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Sunpath wrote:
larissar wrote:

Just checked the blogpost, never mind what I said. Though I could have sworn that the first time (weeks ago) I checked that post it said that one could choose how many days the offer would be active for, not the maximum age of the horse... Which is what I think Argent was thinking as well.

I must have dreamt that. Or something. Heck, I don't know.
My thought exactly. I don't remember the max horse age option being there.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Okay, I thought perhaps I was missing something :)
mileyo1
Visit My Farm

Post by mileyo1 »

i want your horse to buy it
grassy
Visit My Farm

Post by grassy »

larissar wrote:Okay, I thought perhaps I was missing something :)
will it come out tonight
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Ooooh. So exciting! I've been meaning to maybe move one breed to my other account and hyper-focus on it for awhile while leaving this one dormant (with the old studs I have at my side right now). Don't wanna do this until private sales though, don't wanna lose my hard work to be bought and randomly rehomed. ^^; So, anyway, yes. Go team!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Just wanted to let you guys know, that if you follow us on Twitter you'll get more updates and screenshots as I fix/finish things for private sales. Its taking a lot longer than I had originally thought but I'm still working away every day. The next biggest hurdle is adding in all the rest of the notifications (emails and alerts on-page).
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

As for me, still no less enthused than I was when we first were told about this!
Other than fixing a long-standing irritation of possible mistaken purchases, I'm looking forward to buying and selling under a whole different dynamic.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:53 pm