The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Black Oak Farm Studs - Closed

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Black Oak Farm Studs - Closed

Post by BlackOak2 »

Public Stud List for Black Oak Farms

Leopard Tarpans

Currently closed with no scheduled opening date.

Low GP Project

Currently closed, potentially opening soon.
Project still ongoing (none yet under 10000 HGP), but we're close.

Dauntless Project

Project may be put on hold for future revisit.

Other Miscellaneous Stock

Closed
Often I'll have mini-projects to produce some short-term goal. These studs are generally open for public use but may not be around for long. Contact for availability of purchasing or taking over the project.
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Studs - Closed

Post by Training Services »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Public Stud List for Black Oak Farms

Leopard Tarpans

Low GP Project

Currently closed, potentially opening soon.
Project still ongoing (none yet under 10000 HGP), but we're close.

Dauntless Project

Project may be put on hold for future revisit.

Other Miscellaneous Stock

Closed
Often I'll have mini-projects to produce some short-term goal. These studs are generally open for public use but may not be around for long. Contact for availability of purchasing or taking over the project.
Hi Blackoak,
do you happen to have any arabians for stud??
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Training Services wrote: Hi Blackoak,
I have a line of heavy arabians that I could pull a stud or two for availability, but their HGP is only in the 30's.

I can check about my competition line, I may have a mixed arab with better stats.

Would either of those interest you?

The heavy arabians are pureblood, but the competition line will not be pureblood.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Training Services
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Training Services »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Training Services wrote: Hi Blackoak,
I have a line of heavy arabians that I could pull a stud or two for availability, but their HGP is only in the 30's.

I can check about my competition line, I may have a mixed arab with better stats.

The heavy arabians are pureblood, but the competition line will not be pureblood.
Could you please send me links? :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Training Services wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Could you please send me links? :D
These are the two heavy arabian studs I can make available. Either of these will stand at 15,000. They are heavy-favoring and will throw offspring that will favor the heavier, pony-style body types. Which means if you breed them to a regular-styled arabian, you should get a medium horse or medium pony offspring.

I have one mixed arabian from my competition line that I'm willing to make available. I usually sell my competition stock (when one doesn't meet expectations), not put them up for breeding. I don't have any available for sales. This stallion, I'm willing to put up for standing for 40,000.

Of course, these will be up for a limited time if your interested in any of them (or all of them). If you're interested, let me know and they'll be put up in hour-long increments, but only when I see you're online. This is an offer I do for you, so I'd like to keep the free-breeding to these horses to a minimum (for specific reasons, herein unnamed).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 am