The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wanted Show Jumping Horses

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Wanted Show Jumping Horses

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Hi I am looking for Show jumping studs to breed to and buy I do have a post on the horses for sale but no luck thought I might try here s
Thanks link any what are good and how much for stud fee and also if you would sell them to me :D
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted Show Jumping Horses

Post by Soaring Hooves »

What are you looking for in show jumping horses? I might have some good ones :)
HorzeCollector003 wrote:Hi I am looking for Show jumping studs to breed to and buy I do have a post on the horses for sale but no luck thought I might try here s
Thanks link any what are good and how much for stud fee and also if you would sell them to me :D
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:What are you looking for in show jumping horses? I might have some good ones :)
HorzeCollector003 wrote:Hi I am looking for Show jumping studs to breed to and buy I do have a post on the horses for sale but no luck thought I might try here s
hi
I would like
Solid colours
good win percentage
good bloodlines
any breed

but just link any you have and I can take a look :D
thanks for replying
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Uh… you could maybe look around my farm and see if there are any that you like… I don't have many trained ones, but some of my horses could be good for breeding show jumpers :?
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Skyler Brooks wrote:What are you looking for in show jumping horses? I might have some good ones :)
hi
I would like
Solid colours
good win percentage
good bloodlines
any breed

thanks for replying
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Skyler Brooks wrote:Uh… you could maybe look around my farm and see if there are any that you like… I don't have many trained ones, but some of my horses could be good for breeding show jumpers :?
HorzeCollector003 wrote:
hi
I would like
Solid colours
good win percentage
good bloodlines
any breed

thanks for replying
I couldn't find any I liked but thanks anyway ;)
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Hellow,

I may have some champed++ studs or some in training who can could breed to **some are hunters others are jumpers**,feel free to look around at the studs.

Sincerely: (ERC) & (OFE) :D
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:
Hellow,

I may have some champed++ studs or some in training who can could breed to **some are hunters others are jumpers**,feel free to look around at the studs.

Sincerely: (ERC) & (OFE) :D

Hi I couldn't see any what I'm looking for but thanks for replying :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:45 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:45 pm