The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Jockey
Visit My Farm

ping

Post by Jockey »

2Dreamwood13 wrote: ...
Hi! I was looking through your farm when I found this guy:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1868075
I was wondering if it would be all right to breed one of my mares to him? I can pay 100k or more if necessary, but I understand if you do not want to stud him out right now! I can show you the mare too if you would like. Thanks for your time, and have an awesome rest of your day! :)
2Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by 2Dreamwood13 »

Jockey wrote: Hi! I was looking through your farm when I found this guy:
I was wondering if it would be all right to breed one of my mares to him? I can pay 100k or more if necessary, but I understand if you do not want to stud him out right now! I can show you the mare too if you would like. Thanks for your time, and have an awesome rest of your day! :)
Hi there!
Yes, I can stud him out for you. He's a nice choice, his descendants are still very much alive in my current line. If you just want to breed a single mare to him, does 200k seem like a good fee?
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

2Dreamwood13 wrote:
Jockey wrote: Hi! I was looking through your farm when I found this guy:
Hi there!
Yes, I can stud him out for you. He's a nice choice, his descendants are still very much alive in my current line. If you just want to breed a single mare to him, does 200k seem like a good fee?
Yes! :D
2Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by 2Dreamwood13 »

Jockey wrote:
2Dreamwood13 wrote:
Hi there!
Yes! :D

Okay, I can stud him out to you now if you're ready?
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

I'm sorry; my family and I celebrated a little more for Easter last night! If we can't find a time in which we are both on, do you want me to just sell the mare to you to breed?
2Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by 2Dreamwood13 »

Jockey wrote:
I'm sorry; my family and I celebrated a little more for Easter last night! If we can't find a time in which we are both on, do you want me to just sell the mare to you to breed?
I'm online today, but if you'd rather I just breed the mare myself, that can be arranged as well.
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

2Dreamwood13 wrote:
Jockey wrote: I'm sorry; my family and I celebrated a little more for Easter last night! If we can't find a time in which we are both on, do you want me to just sell the mare to you to breed?
I'm online today, but if you'd rather I just breed the mare myself, that can be arranged as well.
I should be on and off until around 7-9 tonight, so maybe I could just try breeding her whenever you get on next.
2Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by 2Dreamwood13 »

Jockey wrote:
2Dreamwood13 wrote:
I should be on and off until around 7-9 tonight, so maybe I could just try breeding her whenever you get on next.
He's up for you :)
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

2Dreamwood13 wrote:
Jockey wrote: I should be on and off until around 7-9 tonight, so maybe I could just try breeding her whenever you get on next.
He's up for you :)
Thank you! I don't know if this okay, but I liked the foal so much I bred another mare to him. Is that all right, or do you want me to rehome one of the foals? And thanks for letting me breed to him at all in the first place! :D
2Dreamwood13
Visit My Farm

Post by 2Dreamwood13 »

Jockey wrote: Thank you! I don't know if this okay, but I liked the foal so much I bred another mare to him. Is that all right, or do you want me to rehome one of the foals? And thanks for letting me breed to him at all in the first place! :D

For the future, it's more thoughtful to ask before doing, but you can keep both foals. :lol:
You're welcome to ask for another stud in the future. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:12 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:12 pm