The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

{W} List of studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

{W} List of studs

Post by wildhorse58215 »

Last edited by wildhorse58215 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: {W} high quality studs

Post by Mlloftus »

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Post by wildhorse58215 »

Sorry, I’m still not used to some of the new demands and price changes. I’m lowering all non trained horses to 5K. The trained and/or champed come from somewhat private or fancy RH lines. Is there a specific horse that you need the price lowered for?
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

wildhorse58215 wrote:
Mlloftus wrote: Why so pricey?
Sorry, I’m still not used to some of the new demands and price changes. I’m lowering all non trained horses to 5K. The trained and/or champed come from somewhat private or fancy RH lines. Is there a specific horse that you need the price lowered for?
I was mostly talking about him (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2334201) He was 5 mil and you could stud to his sire who is a record holder for only 1 mil more
~W.C. Fields
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Post by wildhorse58215 »

Mlloftus wrote:
wildhorse58215 wrote:
I was mostly talking about him (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2334201) He was 5 mil and you could stud to his sire who is a record holder for only 1 mil more
I put it down more, but I’m not really good at pricing things. Do you have any suggestions on what the price should be?
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

wildhorse58215 wrote:
Mlloftus wrote: I was mostly talking about him (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2334201) He was 5 mil and you could stud to his sire who is a record holder for only 1 mil more
I put it down more, but I’m not really good at pricing things. Do you have any suggestions on what the price should be?
I think 1 mil - 2 mil is a decent price
~W.C. Fields
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Post by wildhorse58215 »

Mlloftus wrote:
wildhorse58215 wrote: I put it down more, but I’m not really good at pricing things. Do you have any suggestions on what the price should be?
I think 1 mil - 2 mil is a decent price
Alrighty, thank you for the help.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:48 am