The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging Oreo!

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Oreo!

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Veterinarian wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote: I respect your choice, but it's not equal. But OK, it's fine.
Sorry for butting in here :mrgreen:

AHorseandPonyLover, I would like to give you a friendly reminder of the fact that a player has every right to reject any (or some offers) on a horse that they own. :D

Example:
You have a stallion that a player wants to stud to. The max price that they'll pay is 1k while your stallion's foal is actually worth 10k. You have every right to reject their offer.

Example 2:
You have a private stallion by whom you only want two offsprings to be bred by other players and you get 3 offers for studding. 1 of the offer is by a player you've talked to before and can actually consider him as a friend on this game. You have every right to accept only your friends offer.

Apart from that, of course, everyone here are equals.

However, premium players here can access the conformation tab while non-premiums can't. Does that make the premium players not equal to the non-premium ones? Nope, everyone here is equal, some players though have some extra privileges :lol:

The premium players have extra privileges because they have either spent money or have grinded enough to get PTs to buy premium.

I, for once, give the privilege to certain players to get a few studs from my completely private stallions because they have worked hard to earn my trust or to help me in some way :mrgreen:

Does that mean that the player's who don't have access to my stallions are not equal to the ones that do? Of course not, everyone here is equal.

It doesn't necessarily mean that all the players that have access to my studs have earned my trust or helped me. I might just want to help them out because they have asked politely, it might be the same with PeacefulOreo. The reason that they have stated is that they already are opening way too much their lines (by giving foals to CBlueberry, to make their day) so they would like to keep them private to make them more exclusive. :mrgreen:

You also don't know what connections a player has with another player here ^^ they might be sisters or neighbours or just really good friends in this game so the "it is not equal" phrase doesn't exactly apply here, or you can't just say it without being fully aware of the 'relationship' a player has with another player :lol: (who knows? They might even be partners in a racing project) :D

So don't feel bad or disrespected when a player declines your requests to studding or buying their horse while allowing other players to do so :lol: it doesn't mean that the player does not think of you as equals, trust me :mrgreen:
Oh. Yes, you're right, thanks for the reminder!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Oreo!

Post by Veterinarian »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Oh. Yes, you're right, but thanks for the reminder!
Np ^^
I didn't want anyone here to feel offended :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:35 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:35 pm