The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Sawd10 Competing
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 Competing »

JAB wrote:.
Hello! Hope the breeds to my stud Rebel do well for you. Ping me if you need me to refill his energy. :mrgreen:
JAB
Visit My Farm

Re: .

Post by JAB »

Sawd10 Competing wrote:
JAB wrote:.
Hello! Hope the breeds to my stud Rebel do well for you. Ping me if you need me to refill his energy. :mrgreen:
Good looking colt. Thank you for having him up for stud. I am trying to get some new blood in my TB line but still stay in the mid 60s speed.
♥♦JB Connected
Sawd10 Competing
Visit My Farm

Re: .

Post by Sawd10 Competing »

JAB wrote:
Sawd10 Competing wrote: Hello! Hope the breeds to my stud Rebel do well for you. Ping me if you need me to refill his energy. :mrgreen:
Good looking colt. Thank you for having him up for stud. I am trying to get some new blood in my TB line but still stay in the mid 60s speed.
Thank you :D. Of course!
Yep, I have been studding to studs on the market because I need new blood incorporated, too. Rebel is out of energy now but if you want more studs just tell me and I'll fill him up again. :mrgreen:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:31 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:31 am