The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for...*Please look!!!!*

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Looking for...*Please look!!!!*

Post by _Americanaa_ »

So I need a 5* eval Hokkaido stud. I really need one, so if you have one please let me know!!!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Sunny day rescue
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for...*Please look!!!!*

Post by Sunny day rescue »

Hi please may I board one horse at your barn please let me know a price.. and if poss could you champ him?
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Sunny day rescue wrote:Hi please may I board one horse at your barn please let me know a price.. and if poss could you champ him?
This is not the place to post for this. It depends if he is trained and yes I can board him
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Hi I need a good stallion for my mare: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2532861
Let me know if im putting this post in the wrong place, as i am new to posting.

If you have a stallion that meets most of the requirements, please respond to this post and put him up for stud, offers only and except my offer only. Also If you could give me his name it would be easier to find him up for stud.

Requirements:
Purebred Arabian
Preferably a lighter colored eye, green or blue. Not a gray colored mane or tail.
14 to 15.3 hands.
Not too many spots on body, but a blanket or rug on the rear end is acceptable. No long markings on legs, knee length and below are okay.
Not too big of a muzzle or head, or too small. Nicely shaped neck. Good shaped body and legs. Medium sized hooves.
A good tail, not short or very long, nice with a flowing look. Also a good root of the tail. Beautiful mane.
4-8 years old. Weight mod fleshy to moderate. Light or very light build. Probably spirited temperament. Good family history.
Mostly trained. Good at saddleseat, 80% or more in winnings preferably champion or above. 64k or above GP. 5 golds or more, no reds. Not too much bulk, and around 90% horse type. Good at most competitions.

Please respond, just need a good horse that meets most requirements,any help would be appreciated.
Again sorry if im posting this in the wrong place or whatever else. Oh and I will keep the foal.
Sunny day rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunny day rescue »

i have one
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:12 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:12 pm