Community Forum

Private Stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Private Stud

Post by Ivy Stables »

Rosey_Stables wrote:
lkeoconnelle wrote:I don't know what to tell you. Take it up with the creators of the game? Also, I've seen an option where it can be approved mares only. Maybe look up on YouTube how to do it? Or set the stud price super high? IDK what to tell you besides don't blame users for mistakes you could have prevented.
As of right now the approved mares only option is unavailable and there is no reason to take it up to the creators of the game over a horse as they have better things to do. I do not want to be rude or mean to you in any way but what I did wasn't a mistake and the way it could've been prevented is if you were being observant and thought for a while about if you should ReAlLy use a stud that says its private. If I was in that situation I wouldn't use the stud just because of the fact im not 100% sure the stud is for everybody to use as I don't want to cause trouble. Please be considerate and not do it again even though I see that you already have. Once again please don't use any of my studs that say they are private in the heading because now you know when I type "PRIVATE" in the horses headline its not for you and now specifically not for you unless you ask me first.
Hi, this is just a question, why don't you want people breeding them?
_TBLegacy_
Visit My Farm

Post by _TBLegacy_ »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Rosey_Stables wrote:
As of right now the approved mares only option is unavailable and there is no reason to take it up to the creators of the game over a horse as they have better things to do. I do not want to be rude or mean to you in any way but what I did wasn't a mistake and the way it could've been prevented is if you were being observant and thought for a while about if you should ReAlLy use a stud that says its private. If I was in that situation I wouldn't use the stud just because of the fact im not 100% sure the stud is for everybody to use as I don't want to cause trouble. Please be considerate and not do it again even though I see that you already have. Once again please don't use any of my studs that say they are private in the heading because now you know when I type "PRIVATE" in the horses headline its not for you and now specifically not for you unless you ask me first.
because they might want to keep blood lines private is a common one. I personally do not keep private lines but a lot of people do and I hope we can respect that. Another reason is they do not want to age the horse more then they have to so if they want to breed a horse on one of there accounts to another horse on another account they can do that as i do that frequently. so there are many reasons for wanting to keep others from breeding. A lot of people if you PM or ping them they will allow you to stud the horse. So there are many reasons but those are the most common, if you have any questions just ping me
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Rosey_Stables wrote:
I want to start a private PB TB line so if people use the stud that's supposed to be private its not much of a private line anymore. I also want to decrease the possibility of buying/studding horses that are related to mine. The reason I don't just take the stud ad down is because I age my mares on a separate acc (Rosey_Stable2 and Rosey :3). I don't want to age the stud more than I have to so the best way to do that is have the stud on 1 acc and the mares on the other. I don't mind letting a few people stud the horse but id prefer that they ask because if they don't I cant control the amount of offspring my stud will have outside of my accs anymore.

The number I was going for was was only about 5 - 8 horses. I have only let 1 player stud that horse because they asked and I told them they could but because of people using that stud without asking there may be 6 - 7. :cry:
Gloomy
Visit My Farm

Post by Gloomy »

Yeah just saying

There’s no such thing as a private stud

He was there, he was free, and he was open for anyone to use him. Yeah it said private stud, but there’s no such thing in this game.

If you did need to use him as a private stud for a few friends you could put him up quickly and take him down after, then only put him up when someone needs him. From what I saw he was up there for a while, you where low key asking for it with a horse like this.

Now if you don’t mind, I’ll go prepare for my new foals and leave this here ;)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

If you want to maintain a private line you have two options.
One, only have one account per line and don't put any of your horses up for stud.
Two, use private sales to move your studs around.
That will ensure 100% that your horses are kept private.

Strictly speaking using one account for your mares and one account for your studs so they age at different rates is "cheating", but I'm not going to try and tell you how to enjoy the game. ;)
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Gloomy wrote:Yeah just saying

There’s no such thing as a private stud

He was there, he was free, and he was open for anyone to use him. Yeah it said private stud, but there’s no such thing in this game.

If you did need to use him as a private stud for a few friends you could put him up quickly and take him down after, then only put him up when someone needs him. From what I saw he was up there for a while, you where low key asking for it with a horse like this.

Now if you don’t mind, I’ll go prepare for my new foals and leave this here ;)
I completely understand that just please be considerate and not do it again :D
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Tom wrote:If you want to maintain a private line you have two options.
One, only have one account per line and don't put any of your horses up for stud.
Two, use private sales to move your studs around.
That will ensure 100% that your horses are kept private.

Strictly speaking using one account for your mares and one account for your studs so they age at different rates is "cheating", but I'm not going to try and tell you how to enjoy the game. ;)
Ive tried doing that but I have a tendency to forget about horses sometimes and I wouldn't know I did until I get a notification saying something along the lines of "Your horse has passed on" :?
Luckily I've found an alternative since typing "Private Stud" isn't as reliable as I wish it was :oops:

I guess its time to reread the rules and stuff I think im forgetting some :lol:
Thanks for the advice :D
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Rosey_Stables wrote:that was my little sister because she plays on my acount sorry
Thats ok :)[/quote]

Hey I did not use on of your studs so sorry to barge in.
But I saw a couple of players that don't agree with you but I understand what you are saying. Jope yo get everything sorted out. :D

Also I looked at your stud that got used just for fun and tb ey look great I love thir colors they look awesome. :D
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
But I saw a couple of players that don't agree with you but I understand what you are saying. Jope yo get everything sorted out. :D

Also I looked at your stud that got used just for fun and tb ey look great I love thir colors they look awesome. :D
You said it was your sibling but you seem to have deleted that response or edited it im not sure which one but it doesn't really matter :lol:

And tysm :D
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Rosey_Stables wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:

You said it was your sibling but you seem to have deleted that response or edited it im not sure which one but it doesn't really matter :lol:

And tysm :D
That was not me my family dose NOT play on my account I don't trust them. And yup
Become a Patron!