The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Just a Ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
FrozenKey
Visit My Farm

Just a Ping

Post by FrozenKey »

kaitlynesmon wrote: -
Hey, I noticed you bred to one of my studs. Unfortunately I have him written down as Private not only in the stud ad's description but also in his actual description.

Unfortunately there's not a way for me to actually private him coded into the game yet, so I understand that he cannot actually be private and was hoping that those who noted the stud ad would skip over him. That, I admit, was my fault as I have him listed for my own convenience, and as such I'll be raising up his fee to dissuade others from doing the same.

Regardless, I'm not asking for the foal or anything. I'm just asking that you don't use him again in the future without first asking for permission. Thanks for your interest in him, just please ask next time because I'd be willing to possibly lower the stud fee for those who I approve.

Thanks for reading and good luck with your Arabians,
EclipticEnd // FrozenKey
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:37 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:37 pm