The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO!

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

ISO!

Post by RummyTummy »

Hi! Once again, I have started a project, and I need a specific stud! This time I'm looking for a Holstein! Here are some requirements:

- Stallion (Of course)
- Not too pricy stud fee
- Purebred

That's about it! Thanks!
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO!

Post by Heartland2001 »

RummyTummy wrote:Hi! Once again, I have started a project, and I need a specific stud! This time I'm looking for a Holstein! Here are some requirements:

- Stallion (Of course)
- Not too pricy stud fee
- Purebred

That's about it! Thanks!
If I had seen this like an hour sooner you could of used mine but he passed away :lol:
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Heartland2001 wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:Hi! Once again, I have started a project, and I need a specific stud! This time I'm looking for a Holstein! Here are some requirements:

- Stallion (Of course)
- Not too pricy stud fee
- Purebred

That's about it! Thanks!
If I had seen this like an hour sooner you could of used mine but he passed away :lol:
Awww! That's too bad :lol:
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

RummyTummy wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: If I had seen this like an hour sooner you could of used mine but he passed away :lol:
Awww! That's too bad :lol:
I know I swere it happens to me every time
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:48 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:48 am