The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO: Heavy or Medium Build Arabian and NAB Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

ISO: Heavy or Medium Build Arabian and NAB Studs

Post by EclipticEnd »

I remember reading somewhere that someone a while ago had bred some Heavy build Arabians. I don't recall who it was, where I read it, and I'm not sure that they're still doing so; however, any help in this would be appreciated. At the moment I'm scouring the long, long list of Public Studs and the best I've found are Light Arabians instead of Very Light.

I'm breeding all of the breeds in the game, and I'm helping out others who are doing similar things. To increase our odds on various breeds, we need Heavy / Medium versions of NABs and Arabians.

I'd prefer not to have to sacrifice HGP for build, but if that's what's necessary then that's fine.

I'm willing to pay a large fee to use these studs if necessary as I don't have the time currently to breed them myself.

Thanks!
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: Heavy or Medium Build Arabian and NAB Studs

Post by AltNazarach »

EclipticEnd wrote:I remember reading somewhere that someone a while ago had bred some Heavy build Arabians. I don't recall who it was, where I read it, and I'm not sure that they're still doing so; however, any help in this would be appreciated. At the moment I'm scouring the long, long list of Public Studs and the best I've found are Light Arabians instead of Very Light.

I'm breeding all of the breeds in the game, and I'm helping out others who are doing similar things. To increase our odds on various breeds, we need Heavy / Medium versions of NABs and Arabians.

I'd prefer not to have to sacrifice HGP for build, but if that's what's necessary then that's fine.

I'm willing to pay a large fee to use these studs if necessary as I don't have the time currently to breed them myself.

Thanks!
It was BlackOak with her heavy arabian project :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO: Heavy or Medium Build Arabian and NAB Studs

Post by EclipticEnd »

AltNazarach wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:I remember reading somewhere that someone a while ago had bred some Heavy build Arabians. I don't recall who it was, where I read it, and I'm not sure that they're still doing so; however, any help in this would be appreciated. At the moment I'm scouring the long, long list of Public Studs and the best I've found are Light Arabians instead of Very Light.

Thanks!
It was BlackOak with her heavy arabian project :)
Ah, thanks for the info!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:42 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:42 pm