The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: I would love her thank you so much

She's been listed, just offer on her when you are ready. :)
Offered
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

I am hoping I wasn't too late in acquiring one but I did get a purebred American Shetland and I did put him up for stud! Stud fee for him at the moment is 2k. He will be frozen on that side stud permanently so he will always be available if you wish to continue with American Shetlands!
Hunting Clover
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:I am hoping I wasn't too late in acquiring one but I did get a purebred American Shetland and I did put him up for stud! Stud fee for him at the moment is 2k. He will be frozen on that side stud permanently so he will always be available if you wish to continue with American Shetlands!
Hunting Clover
Thank you so much
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:I am hoping I wasn't too late in acquiring one but I did get a purebred American Shetland and I did put him up for stud! Stud fee for him at the moment is 2k. He will be frozen on that side stud permanently so he will always be available if you wish to continue with American Shetlands!
Hunting Clover
Thank you so much

You're welcome! :D
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

Heartland2001 wrote:
Shill Farm wrote:I'm breeding American Shetlands and should have a stud that's 100%. So I looked and I have him (when he's old enough):
You could certainly borrow him and age him up.
that would be great thank you so much :D
Please accept my offer on the American Shetland since you aged out the stud that you borrowed.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Shill Farm wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: that would be great thank you so much :D
Please accept my offer on the American Shetland since you aged out the stud that you borrowed.
i am very sorry i had put him up for you but you never got back to me and he aged out if you want i could give you some of his foals i am very truly sorry
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Shill Farm
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shill Farm »

Heartland2001 wrote:
Shill Farm wrote: Please accept my offer on the American Shetland since you aged out the stud that you borrowed.
i am very sorry i had put him up for you but you never got back to me and he aged out if you want i could give you some of his foals i am very truly sorry
Nope. It's totally fine. Thank you for the stallion!
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Shill Farm wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: i am very sorry i had put him up for you but you never got back to me and he aged out if you want i could give you some of his foals i am very truly sorry
Nope. It's totally fine. Thank you for the stallion!
If you ever need anything let me know if you want a few pure mare from the stud you gave me let me know
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:Unfortunately I do not have any others of either breed! :( The parents for the Vyatka filly have since aged out but I still have both parents for the American Shetland so I can attempt to breed until I get another one. I still have my Estonian Natives because I am attempting the Toric quest now but can still breed Vyatka lines and get them restarted to produce more.

Since I have been hammering away at quests I still have a lot of parent horses I can sell for very reasonable prices, I just list them high to prevent them being wasted by "clear the market" buyers since I want others to have the opportunity to complete quests if they are still questing!
hi again i was just wondering if you had any mares of this breed Dol Gudbrandsdel you'd be willing to sell if so please let me know :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

No mares but I could try and breed some soon! I am clearing out some purebred Jutlands to try and make room for my last set of breed quests, then after I complete those I think I will be able to get onto some new blood Dols!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:15 pm