The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:No mares but I could try and breed some soon! I am clearing out some purebred Jutlands to try and make room for my last set of breed quests, then after I complete those I think I will be able to get onto some new blood Dols!
I would definitely take some jutlands off of you and let me know when you get dolls thank you so much :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:No mares but I could try and breed some soon! I am clearing out some purebred Jutlands to try and make room for my last set of breed quests, then after I complete those I think I will be able to get onto some new blood Dols!
I would definitely take some jutlands off of you and let me know when you get dolls thank you so much :D
You're welcome!!! :) Jutlands are a nice breed and I may get back to working on them one day but Doles were one I've been wanting to play around with for a while after I ended their quest line and I am looking forward to working on them again.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: I would definitely take some jutlands off of you and let me know when you get dolls thank you so much :D
You're welcome!!! :) Jutlands are a nice breed and I may get back to working on them one day but Doles were one I've been wanting to play around with for a while after I ended their quest line and I am looking forward to working on them again.
Well good luck I'm just making room to buy a few jutlands from you
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:
Well good luck I'm just making room to buy a few jutlands from you

Alrighty! If it's easier I dropped my asking price on the last few since you are buying most of them. I am keeping a few studs to train and try comping or studding out later on!
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: Well good luck I'm just making room to buy a few jutlands from you

Alrighty! If it's easier I dropped my asking price on the last few since you are buying most of them. I am keeping a few studs to train and try comping or studding out later on!
hi i was just wondering if you had any spotted saddle horse mares or some Ukrainian saddle mares you would sell to me
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

hi i was just wondering if you had any spotted saddle horse mares or some Ukrainian saddle mares you would sell to me
or some Schleswiger Heavy Draft mares or american walking ponys
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

All I've got left of the Ukrainian Saddles are studs, and then as far as spotted saddle horses I was only ever able to breed that one stud. I've been trying to get a second one for ages with a 5* am sadd/standy mare :( I am probably going to end up breeding to pure using some other horse breeds but I only bred enough of the Ukrainian Saddles to have some studs set aside for later use and I think you or someone else bought the two females I had for sale!

And the Schleswigers I can sell once I get a couple foals out of each of them, I have two 100% mares and two 100% studs that will produce gens of the breed. :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: hi i was just wondering if you had any spotted saddle horse mares or some Ukrainian saddle mares you would sell to me

All I've got left of the Ukrainian Saddles are studs, and then as far as spotted saddle horses I was only ever able to breed that one stud. I've been trying to get a second one for ages with a 5* am sadd/standy mare :( I am probably going to end up breeding to pure using some other horse breeds but I only bred enough of the Ukrainian Saddles to have some studs set aside for later use and I think you or someone else bought the two females I had for sale!

And the Schleswigers I can sell once I get a couple foals out of each of them, I have two 100% mares and two 100% studs that will produce gens of the breed. :)
alright let me know when you get some foals do you have any american walking pony mares for sale
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

alright let me know when you get some foals do you have any american walking pony mares for sale

There will be one for sale soon as I get another filly out of her, same with her daughter I currently have! :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: alright let me know when you get some foals do you have any american walking pony mares for sale

There will be one for sale soon as I get another filly out of her, same with her daughter I currently have! :)
ok i will keep a look out for one then :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:43 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:43 pm