The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
amithril
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

There will be one for sale soon as I get another filly out of her, same with her daughter I currently have! :)
ok i will keep a look out for one then :D

Both Schleswiger mares are reserved for you, just offer what you feel is fair for them! :D
I will let you know when I get those American Walking Pony mares ready to go, too. I have my fingers crossed I get good fillies out of them like I did the Schleswiger mares.
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

There will be one for sale soon as I get another filly out of her, same with her daughter I currently have! :)
ok i will keep a look out for one then :D

I've listed two American Walking Pony mares reserved for you and I put a colt up for sale besides them, too. :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: ok i will keep a look out for one then :D

I've listed two American Walking Pony mares reserved for you and I put a colt up for sale besides them, too. :)
i offered thank you so much :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

i offered thank you so much :D

You're welcome!!! :D
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: i offered thank you so much :D

hi I was just wondering if you could help me in breeding a poney of mousseye I can supply a nigirian mare but have had no luck when breeding so I think its because I haven't done any other quests so help would be great :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

hi I was just wondering if you could help me in breeding a poney of mousseye I can supply a nigirian mare but have had no luck when breeding so I think its because I haven't done any other quests so help would be great :D

Sure thing! I went ahead and set up one of the Arabian studs that is 5* for Poney Mousseye so you can go ahead and start giving it a shot. :)
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: hi I was just wondering if you could help me in breeding a poney of mousseye I can supply a nigirian mare but have had no luck when breeding so I think its because I haven't done any other quests so help would be great :D

Sure thing! I went ahead and set up one of the Arabian studs that is 5* for Poney Mousseye so you can go ahead and start giving it a shot. :)
thank you so much :D can you link him
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

thank you so much :D can you link him
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3694037

This guy! I have I think two other studs as well that I can change out as they lose energy, too. Funny enough I had a feeling these guys would be good for that quest, too, but I didn't think of evaluating them until you tagged me! :lol:
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: thank you so much :D can you link him

This guy! I have I think two other studs as well that I can change out as they lose energy, too. Funny enough I had a feeling these guys would be good for that quest, too, but I didn't think of evaluating them until you tagged me! :lol:
he's gorgeous thank you so much :D
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:

he's gorgeous thank you so much :D
Any time!!! ;) I am partial to the tobianos with larger markings like him!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 pm