The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
amithril
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by amithril »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:
You're welcome! :)
Hi I was wondering if you had a holstiener stud I could buy or stud to thanks in advance

And I listed a second one that is solid black with blue eyes. Both are up for stud!
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

amithril wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: Hi I was wondering if you had a holstiener stud I could buy or stud to thanks in advance

I just listed a frozen stud for you named Kinetic Forge. :D He's the lowest COI% Holstein I have and I don't think he shares much relation with my current Holstein line, so he'd be a good one to cross any mares into!
tysvm
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Sandalwood Project
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sandalwood Project »

Heartland2001 wrote:
amithril wrote:
Any time!!! ;) I am partial to the tobianos with larger markings like him!
can you refresh his energy
Could you refill his energy please and thank you! Working on a project! ~hdmcminn
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Sandalwood Project wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: can you refresh his energy
Could you refill his energy please and thank you! Working on a project! ~hdmcminn
Will another stud of mine work in his place? I see you are working on Sandalwoods. This stud has similar ratings to Eager Markings (he's 5* for Malopolski and 4* for Poney Mousseye as examples, EM is 4* and 5* respectively). With their ages the chances of them passing on go up with each age and I don't have good replacements for them at the moment.

Boy It's Rosey

Have a look at him and let me know please! If not I will go ahead and refresh. :)
Sandalwood Project
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sandalwood Project »

amithril wrote:
Sandalwood Project wrote:
Will another stud of mine work in his place? I see you are working on Sandalwoods. This stud has similar ratings to Eager Markings (he's 5* for Malopolski and 4* for Poney Mousseye as examples, EM is 4* and 5* respectively). With their ages the chances of them passing on go up with each age and I don't have good replacements for them at the moment.

Boy It's Rosey

Have a look at him and let me know please! If not I will go ahead and refresh. :)
Sure! I'll try him!
Dorcieeee
Visit My Farm

Post by Dorcieeee »

amithril wrote:Unfortunately I do not have any others of either breed! :( The parents for the Vyatka filly have since aged out but I still have both parents for the American Shetland so I can attempt to breed until I get another one. I still have my Estonian Natives because I am attempting the Toric quest now but can still breed Vyatka lines and get them restarted to produce more.

Since I have been hammering away at quests I still have a lot of parent horses I can sell for very reasonable prices, I just list them high to prevent them being wasted by "clear the market" buyers since I want others to have the opportunity to complete quests if they are still questing!

Hi! I saw on your other account you have a Selle francais but he doesnt have energy,could you refresh him? im Doing a hungarian warmblood project and i need him for the kisber felver,thank you in advance
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Dorcieeee wrote:
amithril wrote:Unfortunately I do not have any others of either breed! :( The parents for the Vyatka filly have since aged out but I still have both parents for the American Shetland so I can attempt to breed until I get another one. I still have my Estonian Natives because I am attempting the Toric quest now but can still breed Vyatka lines and get them restarted to produce more.

Since I have been hammering away at quests I still have a lot of parent horses I can sell for very reasonable prices, I just list them high to prevent them being wasted by "clear the market" buyers since I want others to have the opportunity to complete quests if they are still questing!

Hi! I saw on your other account you have a Selle francais but he doesnt have energy,could you refresh him? im Doing a hungarian warmblood project and i need him for the kisber felver,thank you in advance

He is refreshed along with all the other studs that needed refreshing! :)
Dorcieeee
Visit My Farm

Post by Dorcieeee »

amithril wrote:
Dorcieeee wrote:

Thank you a lot!
Dorcieeee
Visit My Farm

Post by Dorcieeee »

amithril wrote:
Dorcieeee wrote:

Hi! sorry to bother! Can you do that again? i keep getting colts when i need fillys,thank you!
amithril
Visit My Farm

Post by amithril »

Dorcieeee wrote:
amithril wrote:

Hi! sorry to bother! Can you do that again? i keep getting colts when i need fillys,thank you!

Refreshed! That was the same issue I was having trying to breed to pure :lol:
I have some Selle Francais x Thoroughbred cross mares that can be bred with those colts of yours to get half Selle foals if you are interested in any of those as well?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:02 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:02 pm