The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

>|>|> Galloping G Range Studs <|<|<

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Welcome to the first ever post on Galloping G Range studs! We have a wide range of stallions, from high speed, to beautiful coloring!

Side note: Please do not repeatedly ask if I could lower the stud price if I have said no. Some prices are negotiable, while some aren't.

First up is Fresh Pine, the first ever Ch and MCh bred by Gabby Woodlark! He has shown great heart, and also compels greatly in local Racing comps.
♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Fresh Pine
Speed Confo: 59
Registered In The CBA, #241
Two Golds + Two Greens
HGP: 61,002
COI%: 88.25

Stud Fee: 200k

Second is Time Included, MCh in Racing. He was bought for a strikingly low price from Sinister_Farms (400k)! His coloring is beautiful, and both of his parents are champed to at least Ch+!
⚔ℜ⚔ Time Included
Speed Confo: 66 (High, ikr?)
Four Golds
HGP: 61,490
COI%: 56.31

Stud Fee: 500k

Third is Fineco Fire. This gorgeous stallion has a stunning heart marking on his hip! He does well in local Endurance and Racing comps, so be sure to spread this into his offspring!

»Fineco Fire»
Speed Confo: 63
Two Golds + Two Greens
HGP: 64,829
COI%: 72.56

Stud Fee: 150k

Fourth is Spotted Mask. His beautiful markings are always passed on. He is a Ch in Endurance, and surely won it because of his spots!

❄ℬℛ❄ Spotted Mask
Speed Confo: 55
Four Golds + One Green
HGP: 66,164
COI%: 64.54

Stud Fee: 100k

And Last, but certainly not least, in lot number four is Disappearing Spear. This spotted mohawk beauty has not only a thick mohawk mane, but also sports long, fluffy feathers. He is a Ch in Racing.

♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎ Disappearing Spear

Speed Confo: 58
Three Golds + One Green
HGP: 60,707
COI%: 74.72

Stud Fee: 100k

No stallions will be publicly up for stud. The only time they will be put up is if someone quotes me on this thread asking for a studding.

-Gabbs
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Bump
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:37 pm