The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping Pong Ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
CallensPets
Visit My Farm

Ping Pong Ping

Post by CallensPets »

HorseCrazy275 wrote::)
DustyHills wrote::)
Both of you bred your mares to my private stallion, Silent Equus. I ask that you either rehome the foals or sell them to me as the stud is FantasyRanch's, and I am using him briefly on my account to preserve his energy. By you breeding to him, I have to risk taking a turn which could end all of my horses' lives.

I know there is no such thing as a private stud implemented as of right now, but please respect my decision and either rehome the foals or give them to me. If this continues although I have pinged you, you will be banned from my services and all offers on a horse will be declined.

Please do not do this again.

Thank you for your time.

-Gabbs
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping Pong Ping

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

ok sure thing im sorry what is his name again??? so i know which ones to get rid of?
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:ok sure thing im sorry what is his name again??? so i know which ones to get rid of?
Silent Equus, a face-marking TB :)

Thank you!
Last edited by Gabby Woodlark on Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

ofc i'm sorry for this i just thought oooo pretty horse i didn't mean for this to happen
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:ofc i'm sorry for this i just thought oooo pretty horse i didn't mean for this to happen
It's totally fine, believe me! Just remember to check before breeding ;)

-Gabbs
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

sure thing! give me a min to find them LOL
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

ok so my mare is preg with the foal but as soon as she gives birth i can rehome it or give it back to you
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

its up to u
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:its up to u
If it is a Face-marking then I'd like to keep it. If not, you're free to keep it or rehome it. The only reason he was private was to pass on the face-marking onto my foals at this acc :)

-Gabbs
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

ok i understand would there be anyway for to use him to pass the face marking down on to my foals or no?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:11 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:11 am