The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Please Read.

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Please Read.

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Looking for a Florida Cracker stud. Willing to pay 100k per studding

Ty
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Read.

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Looking for a Florida Cracker stud. Willing to pay 100k per studding

Ty
amithril wrote:Wondering if you have a Florida Cracker stud I could use
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
amithril
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Read!

Post by amithril »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Looking for a Florida Cracker stud. Willing to pay 100k per studding

Ty
I unfortunately do not have any Florida Crackers :( I bred one for the quest a long while back but sold it. I can add that breed to my list of horses to acquire for rare breed studding since the breeds required are relatively easy to get but it may be a little while before I can get it done!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Read.

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

amithril wrote:

Ty
I unfortunately do not have any Florida Crackers :( I bred one for the quest a long while back but sold it. I can add that breed to my list of horses to acquire for rare breed studding since the breeds required are relatively easy to get but it may be a little while before I can get it done!
Alrighty, thank you :D
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
amithril
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Read!

Post by amithril »

You're welcome! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:41 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:41 pm