The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Looking For

Post by Frisb »

Hello, I'm trying to complete the crummy horse quest and the stallion I was using as a stud unfortunately 'moved onto greener pastures'
I was wondering if anyone had any low HGP horses, mainly looking for a shetland pony stud.
I'm specifically looking for 10k-12k HGP or less, thank you :)
My lowest HGP mare/filly is >WS< 16,604 HGP
Last edited by Frisb on Thu Dec 15, 2022 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Frisb wrote:Hello, I'm trying to complete the crummy horse quest and the stallion I was using as a stud unfortunately passed away. :cry:
I was wondering if anyone had any low HGP horses, mainly looking for a shetland pony stud.
I'm specifically looking for 11k-12k HGP or less, thank you :)
My second lowest HGP mare/filly is >WS< 19,675 HGP
I'd say your best bet would be with EclipticEnd. I heard they were going to give some lower HGP horses (Around 11k I believe) for other players working on the quest. Wouldn't hurt to check with them :)
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Frisb wrote:Hello, I'm trying to complete the crummy horse quest and the stallion I was using as a stud unfortunately passed away. :cry:
I'd say your best bet would be with EclipticEnd. I heard they were going to give some lower HGP horses (Around 11k I believe) for other players working on the quest. Wouldn't hurt to check with them :)
Alright, thank you :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Yeppers I got you! I'm working on that right now as well and my stock are also Shetlands. My average at the moment for mares is 10,900, so if you want any of those I'd be more than happy to pass some over. I have so many broods going that I can't breed them all without upgrading my skill, so I'm actually looking to get rid of some.

As for studs, I have one I can pass over right now. I've been culling colts that aren't at around 11k HGP so I'm a bit low on stock, but I can keep the next few that're born for you if you'd like! Here's the link to the one stud that I'm willing to pass over; he's up for offers and I'd be happy to let him go for $1 since you're working on this quest as well. I'd pass over another but I'm testing a theory of mine with him at the moment.

I'll let you know if I get more colts and don't be afraid to ping me about mares as well! Additionally, here's a link to a breeding community I've just made for this quest in particular. You're welcome to pop by as you wish!
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Yeppers I got you! I'm working on that right now as well and my stock are also Shetlands. My average at the moment for mares is 10,900, so if you want any of those I'd be more than happy to pass some over. I have so many broods going that I can't breed them all without upgrading my skill, so I'm actually looking to get rid of some.

As for studs, I have one I can pass over right now. I've been culling colts that aren't at around 11k HGP so I'm a bit low on stock, but I can keep the next few that're born for you if you'd like! Here's the link to the one stud that I'm willing to pass over; he's up for offers and I'd be happy to let him go for $1 since you're working on this quest as well. I'd pass over another but I'm testing a theory of mine with him at the moment.

I'll let you know if I get more colts and don't be afraid to ping me about mares as well! Additionally, here's a link to a breeding community I've just made for this quest in particular. You're welcome to pop by as you wish!
Thank you so much! I'd love to buy him and would I be able to buy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3709087 once she's had her foal, and if it's alright with you? Thank you so much again, and I'd pay as much as you would like for her. (That's if I can buy her)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Frisb wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Yeppers I got you! I'm working on that right now as well and my stock are also Shetlands. My average at the moment for mares is 10,900, so if you want any of those I'd be more than happy to pass some over. I have so many broods going that I can't breed them all without upgrading my skill, so I'm actually looking to get rid of some.

Thank you so much! I'd love to buy him and would I be able to buy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3709087 once she's had her foal, and if it's alright with you? Thank you so much again
Sounds good! I'm out of turns right now but when she pops I'll ping you. The studs up for offers whenever you're ready for him.
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Frisb wrote: Thank you so much! I'd love to buy him and would I be able to buy https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3709087 once she's had her foal, and if it's alright with you? Thank you so much again
Sounds good! I'm out of turns right now but when she pops I'll ping you. The studs up for offers whenever you're ready for him.
Alright, thank you again.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Frisb wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Sounds good! I'm out of turns right now but when she pops I'll ping you. The studs up for offers whenever you're ready for him.
Alright, thank you again.
She's up!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:45 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:45 am