The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

ping

Post by Heartland2001 »

Corvus wrote:Ping
hi, i bought some Azteca mares from you but i don't have a stud and there are none up for stud so I was wondering if I could breed to or buy one of yours :D thank you in advance i was also wondering if i could get some icelandics from you
Corvus
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Corvus »

I unfortunately don't have any Aztecas left. I have a few Icelandics I can sell. I think most of my mares are in foal, but I think I have one or two younger ones as well as some stallions that I could sell
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Heartland2001 »

Corvus wrote:I unfortunately don't have any Aztecas left. I have a few Icelandics I can sell. I think most of my mares are in foal, but I think I have one or two younger ones as well as some stallions that I could sell
thank you so much i would gladly take a few mares and colts :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 pm