The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In Search Of: 5* Arabian Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: In Search Of: 5* Arabian Studs

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Countryside Farms wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Oh my goodness thank you! Yes, I'd love to take him. I am assuming you are talking of Tall pines Tranquil Raven?? I also LOVE your Blue Roan Grade Horse. (Knight in Armour) I am a sucker for ROANS and black and white tobianos! lol Would he be for sale also? I didn't see the other one you are talking of. only seen one in your for sale barn. I will look again on the market though. I consider myself a philanthropist of HWO. I am always ready to help the low man/woman on the totem pole. You gotta help the beginners get their feet wet. To be frankly honest I enjoy reading the forums as well. You can kinda get the feel of the players that way. thank you for the compliment by the way. I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of your horses on the market. My biggest issue with my thoroughbred farm is I can't check their conformation score. So don't know what their speed # is. So I am not aware of what is "Keep worthy" for racing? My technique of late is just to breed to stallions who have their conformation listed, and have better stats than my mares. I am basically shooting in the dark, and hoping for a winner. My other account is in desperate need of some help in that department. lol

update number #3 I have just check out your horses on your ShowCountry account, and I Would love to pair Caption Obvious with Thoughtful kisses or Valley girl.. what do you think?? Or better yet you pair whichever ones you think would create a really nice Racing Thoroughbred or thoroughbred cross. my only preference is a black and white foal. <3 Honestly I am drooling over your horses!! Your thoroughbred/Racing Stock puts my Arabian Stock to shame. So many amazing and gorgeous horses! I will definitely hit you up the next time I need a stud!!!
Thank you! I've been trying for a long time to improve on my Thoroughbred racers and finally it's coming together.
I consider you to have some of the nicest Arabian on HWO. I hate that most of them are so tall. It's hard to keep them in size and your doing a great job of it. With high HGP as well!

Yes, This is the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3688757
I have made a note that he is for you. Just offer $1
Sorry the other one sold already.

Yes, Knight in Armour is now for sale. I just put him in the market.
I love the blue roans also.
I can only offer you one at the free offer though.
I usually ask at least 50-100K for any trained horse, but you can have Knight for $25,000 or you can take him instead of Tranquil Ravin as free. Your choice.

Well, you sure picked a winning combo :D
Captain Obvious was gifted to me from long time player much more experienced than me and I just love him :D
Thoughtful Kisses would give a better chance of a black and white foal than Valley Girl would; since she has white legs. I will move her to ImaCountryGirl to age her and then breed her to Captain Obvious when she's ready. They should make an amazing foal!
I try to keep ImaCountryGirl as a premium so I can get my conformation scores there. If you ever need conformation scores just ping me there and I'll get them for you.

You're so welcome!! I am so excited about this breeding pair. If I can get a foal that looks like him, my goal will be accomplished. By the way I am willing to buy it at the price of a grinder if this foal turns out like him. & would need a trainer as well. Would you be interested in training it? Knight and Raven will be moved to my other account where I will potentially freeze them until I can make another account as a FREEZER account. They will be my pets for now. You have been so generous. I can't thank you enough. Neither of my accounts are premium. But I will definitely ping you for some conformations scores.
Countryside Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by Countryside Farms »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Countryside Farms wrote:
Thank you! I've been trying for a long time to improve on my Thoroughbred racers and finally it's coming together.
I consider you to have some of the nicest Arabian on HWO. I hate that most of them are so tall. It's hard to keep them in size and your doing a great job of it. With high HGP as well!

Yes, This is the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3688757
I have made a note that he is for you. Just offer $1
Sorry the other one sold already.

Yes, Knight in Armour is now for sale. I just put him in the market.
I love the blue roans also.
I can only offer you one at the free offer though.
I usually ask at least 50-100K for any trained horse, but you can have Knight for $25,000 or you can take him instead of Tranquil Ravin as free. Your choice.

Well, you sure picked a winning combo :D
Captain Obvious was gifted to me from long time player much more experienced than me and I just love him :D
Thoughtful Kisses would give a better chance of a black and white foal than Valley Girl would; since she has white legs. I will move her to ImaCountryGirl to age her and then breed her to Captain Obvious when she's ready. They should make an amazing foal!
I try to keep ImaCountryGirl as a premium so I can get my conformation scores there. If you ever need conformation scores just ping me there and I'll get them for you.

You're so welcome!! I am so excited about this breeding pair. If I can get a foal that looks like him, my goal will be accomplished. By the way I am willing to buy it at the price of a grinder if this foal turns out like him. & would need a trainer as well. Would you be interested in training it? Knight and Raven will be moved to my other account where I will potentially freeze them until I can make another account as a FREEZER account. They will be my pets for now. You have been so generous. I can't thank you enough. Neither of my accounts are premium. But I will definitely ping you for some conformations scores.
I can see I've made a good choice in placing those 2 colts with you! You're doing excellent with them.
I don't think your foal will be quite as colorful as dad, but we can hope. I have one of his foal and it only has face marks, but that is a huge accomplishment for me since I don't have many of those. I've got to try him with more of my mares with white legs.
Sure, I'd love to train the foal when it comes :D
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Hello HWO members,

I am looking for 5* ARABIAN STUDS that have great stats and high HGP. I am having a hard time looking at the STUD MARKET for Arabians that fit to what I am looking for. It seems that most of the Champion studs on the STUD MARKET with high HGP and nice stats (like 6 gold or more) are bred on the taller side. In result most of them are not 5*.. most 4/5 Eval. They are still amazing horses. I am wanting to improve the buying market by producing 5* horses that are bred to Breed Standard. I have a few mares in my herd already that are 5*, but to improve the next generation I need Studs that aren't over 15.3h.

My question is: Is there any members with 5* Arabians studs that aren't currently being used as a Stud that I may privately use as a stud for the right price?

If you take a long look at the Arabians for sale or for stud; the majority of them are ADOPTED horses with low stats.. or well breed Arabians which are breed on the bigger side from 16h to 21h. There isn't many that are 5* I'd like to change that. Will you help me do that?
I understand completely. It is very hard to find in size Arabians in the market.
I keep a few in this barn:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/188831
They are not trained so may not look their best :)
I am ready to use your stud 39-31-43 50-51 35-32

I'd be willing to pay $1000-$2000 dollars a pop on each mare. what do you say?
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

MysticMoney wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Yes! thank you so much!
I WOULD LOVE TO USE THIS STUD!! let's talk stud prices. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3628200

I have these stallions, they are all 5* with greens and golds. Let me know if any of them catch your interest!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3628200
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3699726
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3628607
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3667241
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3652308

Awesome! Since he hasn't proven himself in the competition circuit, what do you think of $2,500 a pop? I'm honestly not sure how to price my studs, so I'm shooting from the hip here :lol:
MysticMoney, is this offer still standing? I would love to use your stud Sugar Daddy now for $2500 a pop.
MysticMoney
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticMoney »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:MysticMoney, is this offer still standing? I would love to use your stud Sugar Daddy now for $2500 a pop.
Absolutely! He's up :D
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

MysticMoney wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:MysticMoney, is this offer still standing? I would love to use your stud Sugar Daddy now for $2500 a pop.
Absolutely! He's up :D
Thank you alot! I will probably use him again soon.
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by Westview Stable »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:
I understand completely. It is very hard to find in size Arabians in the market.
I keep a few in this barn:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/188831
They are not trained so may not look their best :)

Of Course! He's up :D
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:

Thank you! What do you think about breeding your mare ✦AG✦ Little Queen
to one of my studs for me? I'll make the stud fee like $100. if you agree once the foal is here we can discuss pricing. I am aiming for another filly incase I don't get one out of this coming batch of foals.
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by Westview Stable »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:

to one of my studs for me? I'll make the stud fee like $100. if you agree once the foal is here we can discuss pricing. I am aiming for another filly incase I don't get one out of this coming batch of foals.
Sure, just link him here so I know where he is and let me know when he's up.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:

Sure, just link him here so I know where he is and let me know when he's up.
Thanks! He’s up. I chose my Grullo stud Johnny since she has the grey gene.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm