The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

In Search Of: 5* Arabian Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: In Search Of: 5* Arabian Studs

Post by AppleofHiseye178 »

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Hello HWO members,

I am looking for 5* ARABIAN STUDS that have great stats and high HGP. I am having a hard time looking at the STUD MARKET for Arabians that fit to what I am looking for. It seems that most of the Champion studs on the STUD MARKET with high HGP and nice stats (like 6 gold or more) are bred on the taller side. In result most of them are not 5*.. most 4/5 Eval. They are still amazing horses. I am wanting to improve the buying market by producing 5* horses that are bred to Breed Standard. I have a few mares in my herd already that are 5*, but to improve the next generation I need Studs that aren't over 15.3h.

My question is: Is there any members with 5* Arabians studs that aren't currently being used as a Stud that I may privately use as a stud for the right price?

If you take a long look at the Arabians for sale or for stud; the majority of them are ADOPTED horses with low stats.. or well breed Arabians which are breed on the bigger side from 16h to 21h. There isn't many that are 5* I'd like to change that. Will you help me do that?
I understand completely. It is very hard to find in size Arabians in the market.
I keep a few in this barn:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/188831
They are not trained so may not look their best :)
Thank you so much for reaching out to me. This is an old forum of mine. I have yet to figure out how to delete them. You have some very nice studs in your barn. I appreciate the offer. It's been awhile since I posted that and I have way too many studs now. What I need now is high quality mares with different bloodlines than mine. I will keep you in mind if I need a different stud. That being said you can check out my farm, if you want to use my studs as well.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:Hello HWO members,

I am looking for 5* ARABIAN STUDS that have great stats and high HGP. I am having a hard time looking at the STUD MARKET for Arabians that fit to what I am looking for. It seems that most of the Champion studs on the STUD MARKET with high HGP and nice stats (like 6 gold or more) are bred on the taller side. In result most of them are not 5*.. most 4/5 Eval. They are still amazing horses. I am wanting to improve the buying market by producing 5* horses that are bred to Breed Standard. I have a few mares in my herd already that are 5*, but to improve the next generation I need Studs that aren't over 15.3h.

My question is: Is there any members with 5* Arabians studs that aren't currently being used as a Stud that I may privately use as a stud for the right price?

If you take a long look at the Arabians for sale or for stud; the majority of them are ADOPTED horses with low stats.. or well breed Arabians which are breed on the bigger side from 16h to 21h. There isn't many that are 5* I'd like to change that. Will you help me do that?
I understand completely. It is very hard to find in size Arabians in the market.
Thank you for reaching out to me. I really like the Buckskin Stallion in your barn.
I am not currently needing a stud. But I will keep him in mind, if your prices are reasonable. I am more in the need for a new 5* mare. I am also busy working on my thoroughbred lines right now.
Westview Stable
Visit My Farm

Post by Westview Stable »

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:
Thank you for reaching out to me. I really like the Buckskin Stallion in your barn.
I am not currently needing a stud. But I will keep him in mind, if your prices are reasonable. I am more in the need for a new 5* mare. I am also busy working on my thoroughbred lines right now.
Sure thing, anytime you need any Arabians let me know. I have used your studs with several of my mares from this farm and also my Countrygirl and Countryside accts.{Tall Pines} You have excellent stock and keep your prices reasonable. I appreciate that and will return the favor when you need anything.
I will look around my farms and see if I can find some 5* mares for you. If you see any on this Westview Stable that interests you let me know. I'm moving away from Bombproof and leaning more toward Arabians for speed and High strung temperaments. So pretty much anything on this farm can be had. I've already retired some to the Countryside farm to age out.
Countryside Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by Countryside Farms »

Westview Stable wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Sure thing, anytime you need any Arabians let me know. I have used your studs with several of my mares from this farm and also my Countrygirl and Countryside accts.{Tall Pines} You have excellent stock and keep your prices reasonable. I appreciate that and will return the favor when you need anything.
I will look around my farms and see if I can find some 5* mares for you. If you see any on this Westview Stable that interests you let me know. I'm moving away from Bombproof and leaning more toward Arabians for speed and High strung temperaments. So pretty much anything on this farm can be had. I've already retired some to the Countryside farm to age out.
Of all my farms I only found these 2 mares that are 5* at my retirement farm. I've put them up for offer. If you can use them just offer $1. If not no problem, I'm just aging them out anyway. Every other mare I have is too tall.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Countryside Farms wrote:
Westview Stable wrote:
Of all my farms I only found these 2 mares that are 5* at my retirement farm. I've put them up for offer. If you can use them just offer $1. If not no problem, I'm just aging them out anyway. Every other mare I have is too tall.

Oh my word! thank you so much & you are too kind. I will look around. You have so many horses on all of your accounts so it is taking me minute to process them all. You have some really nice horses on your Tall Pines accounts! super impressed! I have a 4* Arabian colt for sale. Unnamed Horse

if you are interested in him, I'll sell him to you for the price of his Sire's stud fee. (1k)
I am curious if anybody would rent me a mare. I'll buy the mare for whatever rental price, and breed her to my stud/or someone else's' stud. Then after the foal is weaned 6m i'll sell her back to the owner for $1. If I find a mare that I really like of yours would you be willing to do so? Arabian or thoroughbreds only.
Countryside Farms
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Countryside Farms wrote: Of all my farms I only found these 2 mares that are 5* at my retirement farm. I've put them up for offer. If you can use them just offer $1. If not no problem, I'm just aging them out anyway. Every other mare I have is too tall.

Oh my word! thank you so much & you are too kind. I will look around. You have so many horses on all of your accounts so it is taking me minute to process them all. You have some really nice horses on your Tall Pines accounts! super impressed! I have a 4* Arabian colt for sale. Unnamed Horse

if you are interested in him, I'll sell him to you for the price of his Sire's stud fee. (1k)
I am curious if anybody would rent me a mare. I'll buy the mare for whatever rental price, and breed her to my stud/or someone else's' stud. Then after the foal is weaned 6m i'll sell her back to the owner for $1. If I find a mare that I really like of yours would you be willing to do so? Arabian or thoroughbreds only.
Your foal is very nice but I am not looking for any more Arabian colts/stallions unless they are Not Bombproof.
I'm sorry but I can not let my mares off their farms unless I sell it outright.......
But [this offer is for you only and not for public] I would be willing to breed any mare of mine [your choice] to any stallion [yours, mine, or market] and birth the foal for you. I would then sell you the resulting foal for $1000 plus whatever the stud fee was.
Also *For you only* I will ask stud fee of only $500 for any of my Arabian and/or $1000 for any of my Thoroughbred Stallions on any of these farms* I'maCountryGirl TallPines CountryGirl2 Countryside.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Countryside Farms wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:

Your foal is very nice but I am not looking for any more Arabian colts/stallions unless they are Not Bombproof.
I'm sorry but I can not let my mares off their farms unless I sell it outright.......
But [this offer is for you only and not for public] I would be willing to breed any mare of mine [your choice] to any stallion [yours, mine, or market] and birth the foal for you. I would then sell you the resulting foal for $1000 plus whatever the stud fee was.
Also *For you only* I will ask stud fee of only $500 for any of my Arabian and/or $1000 for any of my Thoroughbred Stallions on any of these farms* I'maCountryGirl TallPines CountryGirl2 Countryside.
Oh my gosh that is so nice of you! I just wanted to offer him to you before I put him on the market. I understand though. I am flabbergasted by your amazing offer! I will definitely take a look around. My other account is emorrison787 by the way. it is my thoroughbred/extra account. I appreciate the help. I will definitely see what you have. so if I find a thoroughbred of yours that i'd like to use as a surrogate, I will message you from that account. Arabians on this account. I would offer the same for you, but I am sure all of my arabian mares and studs are bombproof. But if you find any thoroughbreds on my other account that you like.. I can breed them for you and sell you the foal as well. There isn't that many since I am just starting out. Can't say that they are as great as my arabian stock. I understand not wanting the mare to leave your farm. That was just the first idea that came to mind on how to incorporate a new mare without buying one. I wouldn't be too keen on the idea either. Just because you can't trust everyone, but also the older the mare the easier it is for them to pass after birth. Thanks again.
Countryside Farms
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Countryside Farms wrote:
Oh my gosh that is so nice of you! I just wanted to offer him to you before I put him on the market. I understand though. I am flabbergasted by your amazing offer! I will definitely take a look around. My other account is emorrison787 by the way. it is my thoroughbred/extra account. I appreciate the help. I will definitely see what you have. so if I find a thoroughbred of yours that i'd like to use as a surrogate, I will message you from that account. Arabians on this account. I would offer the same for you, but I am sure all of my arabian mares and studs are bombproof. But if you find any thoroughbreds on my other account that you like.. I can breed them for you and sell you the foal as well. There isn't that many since I am just starting out. Can't say that they are as great as my arabian stock. I understand not wanting the mare to leave your farm. That was just the first idea that came to mind on how to incorporate a new mare without buying one. I wouldn't be too keen on the idea either. Just because you can't trust everyone, but also the older the mare the easier it is for them to pass after birth. Thanks again.
You're very welcome :D Happy to help in any way I can. I have to admit I am a bit of a forum 'stalker', lol. I don't post much but read the posts and watch the competition results, etc. I've noticed both your accts and feel that you are a very trustworthy player which is why I want to help and feel comfortable with my offer. If you're interested in racing with your Thoroughbreds, ShowCountry just listed 2 of my thoroughbred racers for sale in the market. They are Fully trained [ one is already a champion] and both capable of being competitive I think. I have so many new young stock to work with I don't have the time for them. They are not 5* [doesn't matter for racing events] but If you'd like one of them to compete with I'd be happy to give him to you for free to get you started.
I will definitely keep your offer in mind also, thank you for thinking of me. And yes, you can ping me on any of my other accts.
AppleofHiseye178
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Countryside Farms wrote:
AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
You're very welcome :D Happy to help in any way I can. I have to admit I am a bit of a forum 'stalker', lol. I don't post much but read the posts and watch the competition results, etc. I've noticed both your accts and feel that you are a very trustworthy player which is why I want to help and feel comfortable with my offer. If you're interested in racing with your Thoroughbreds, ShowCountry just listed 2 of my thoroughbred racers for sale in the market. They are Fully trained [ one is already a champion] and both capable of being competitive I think. I have so many new young stock to work with I don't have the time for them. They are not 5* [doesn't matter for racing events] but If you'd like one of them to compete with I'd be happy to give him to you for free to get you started.
I will definitely keep your offer in mind also, thank you for thinking of me. And yes, you can ping me on any of my other accts.
Oh my goodness thank you! Yes, I'd love to take him. I am assuming you are talking of Tall pines Tranquil Raven?? I also LOVE your Blue Roan Grade Horse. (Knight in Armour) I am a sucker for ROANS and black and white tobianos! lol Would he be for sale also? I didn't see the other one you are talking of. only seen one in your for sale barn. I will look again on the market though. I consider myself a philanthropist of HWO. I am always ready to help the low man/woman on the totem pole. You gotta help the beginners get their feet wet. To be frankly honest I enjoy reading the forums as well. You can kinda get the feel of the players that way. thank you for the compliment by the way. I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of your horses on the market. My biggest issue with my thoroughbred farm is I can't check their conformation score. So don't know what their speed # is. So I am not aware of what is "Keep worthy" for racing? My technique of late is just to breed to stallions who have their conformation listed, and have better stats than my mares. I am basically shooting in the dark, and hoping for a winner. My other account is in desperate need of some help in that department. lol

update number #3 I have just check out your horses on your ShowCountry account, and I Would love to pair Caption Obvious with Thoughtful kisses or Valley girl.. what do you think?? Or better yet you pair whichever ones you think would create a really nice Racing Thoroughbred or thoroughbred cross. my only preference is a black and white foal. <3 Honestly I am drooling over your horses!! Your thoroughbred/Racing Stock puts my Arabian Stock to shame. So many amazing and gorgeous horses! I will definitely hit you up the next time I need a stud!!!
Countryside Farms
Visit My Farm

AppleofHiseye178 wrote:
Countryside Farms wrote:
Oh my goodness thank you! Yes, I'd love to take him. I am assuming you are talking of Tall pines Tranquil Raven?? I also LOVE your Blue Roan Grade Horse. (Knight in Armour) I am a sucker for ROANS and black and white tobianos! lol Would he be for sale also? I didn't see the other one you are talking of. only seen one in your for sale barn. I will look again on the market though. I consider myself a philanthropist of HWO. I am always ready to help the low man/woman on the totem pole. You gotta help the beginners get their feet wet. To be frankly honest I enjoy reading the forums as well. You can kinda get the feel of the players that way. thank you for the compliment by the way. I will definitely keep my eyes open for more of your horses on the market. My biggest issue with my thoroughbred farm is I can't check their conformation score. So don't know what their speed # is. So I am not aware of what is "Keep worthy" for racing? My technique of late is just to breed to stallions who have their conformation listed, and have better stats than my mares. I am basically shooting in the dark, and hoping for a winner. My other account is in desperate need of some help in that department. lol

update number #3 I have just check out your horses on your ShowCountry account, and I Would love to pair Caption Obvious with Thoughtful kisses or Valley girl.. what do you think?? Or better yet you pair whichever ones you think would create a really nice Racing Thoroughbred or thoroughbred cross. my only preference is a black and white foal. <3 Honestly I am drooling over your horses!! Your thoroughbred/Racing Stock puts my Arabian Stock to shame. So many amazing and gorgeous horses! I will definitely hit you up the next time I need a stud!!!
Thank you! I've been trying for a long time to improve on my Thoroughbred racers and finally it's coming together.
I consider you to have some of the nicest Arabian on HWO. I hate that most of them are so tall. It's hard to keep them in size and your doing a great job of it. With high HGP as well!

Yes, This is the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3688757
I have made a note that he is for you. Just offer $1
Sorry the other one sold already.

Yes, Knight in Armour is now for sale. I just put him in the market.
I love the blue roans also.
I can only offer you one at the free offer though.
I usually ask at least 50-100K for any trained horse, but you can have Knight for $25,000 or you can take him instead of Tranquil Ravin as free. Your choice.

Well, you sure picked a winning combo :D
Captain Obvious was gifted to me from long time player much more experienced than me and I just love him :D
Thoughtful Kisses would give a better chance of a black and white foal than Valley Girl would; since she has white legs. I will move her to ImaCountryGirl to age her and then breed her to Captain Obvious when she's ready. They should make an amazing foal!
I try to keep ImaCountryGirl as a premium so I can get my conformation scores there. If you ever need conformation scores just ping me there and I'll get them for you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 pm