The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Canadian WB ?

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Canadian WB ?

Post by twxlip »

Okay this is a LONGG shot, but does anyone have a Canadian WB stallion that either is purebred or mixed? (should that be any percentage, as long as it’s JUST Canadian Warmblood) I have a Canadian WB X mare that’s 19 yrs (scary close :shock: ) And I have seen absolutely nothing about them on here in like…years. All the studs that are up, their owners have most likely left the game. I would try and get the recipes for them but yk that takes a while, lol. Just putting feelers out there though to see what is available that players may just have. If anyone does i’ll be willing to pay a hefty amount..!
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:54 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:54 pm