The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Forest Horse Studs of 55k HGP+

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Looking for Forest Horse Studs of 55k HGP+

Post by EclipticEnd »

As the title says, I'm looking to breed some mares to some higher HGP Forest Horse stallions. I'd prefer the HGP to be between 55k-70k HGP with the understanding that there might not be any studs higher than 65k in this breed.

Budget is flexible. I'm willing to pay a good amount for each covering. The higher the HGP the more I'll pay. I'll set the maximum amount at 80k per covering, but might even go higher for the right horse.

The normal group that I use are all unfortunately either no longer up for stud or else are out of energy, so any new studs to throw into the mix will be very appreciated.

I've given the public stud ads a look over, but 90% of them are in the 20k-35k HGP range which is too low for the standard that I'm trying to breed. As such, I'm looking to the community in case anyone has a list of quality studs that they know of.

I'd also be willing to buy a higher HGP Forest Horse Stallion for a high price so long as the horse is relatively young.

Many thanks!
Earienlasgalen
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Forest Horse Studs of 55k HGP+

Post by Earienlasgalen »

have you found any? because If you find one I would be interested too. I know some "older" players (Totina for exemple) had really good lines but I don't know if they are still connecting to HWO. maybe pinging them would still work if they check the game from time to time or maybe they still have friends playing the game that could pass the word...
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Earienlasgalen wrote:have you found any? because If you find one I would be interested too. I know some "older" players (Totina for exemple) had really good lines but I don't know if they are still connecting to HWO. maybe pinging them would still work if they check the game from time to time or maybe they still have friends playing the game that could pass the word...
I haven't gotten any responses yet unfortunately. All of my normal studs are still out of energy.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

For anyone still looking:

I've managed to get a pretty decent stud.

Stats:

57,871 HGP
Tempo, Intelligence

17.2hh
Medium Heavy Build
67.5% Body Size
62% Pony Type

Use him all you'd like. I expect to get a better one born from this guy so I'm slowly aging this one out.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Updating this with a new one. Cedar is still up for stud, but so is this one now.

[E] Jupiter
60,770 HGP
Tempo, Balance, Intelligence

18.1-21.3hh at Maturity
Medium Heavy Build
63.5% Body Size
65% Pony Type
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

EclipticEnd wrote:Updating this with a new one. Cedar is still up for stud, but so is this one now.

[E] Jupiter
60,770 HGP

18.1-21.3hh at Maturity
Medium Heavy Build
63.5% Body Size
65% Pony Type
Nice! Please let me know if you reach a point where you're aging him out because I'd love to feature some AC horses in upcoming contest as well at some point. :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

rosie0922 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:Updating this with a new one. Cedar is still up for stud, but so is this one now.

[E] Jupiter
60,770 HGP

18.1-21.3hh at Maturity
Medium Heavy Build
63.5% Body Size
65% Pony Type
Nice! Please let me know if you reach a point where you're aging him out because I'd love to feature some AC horses in upcoming contest as well at some point. :D
Will do. I currently could phase him out of the herd right now because I have a few 61k colts. I'm improving until I reach a plateau, at which point I'm keeping a pair and selling the rest.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:09 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:09 am