The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

UPDATE*: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post by Emlyn »

emorrison787 wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Yup! Lowering it now ^-^
Thank you so much! I know she isn't "Top of the Line" but I am so thankful for your kindness to allow me to use him for that price. I am excited to be able to use your bloodline to improve hers. I am looking forward to seeing what comes of this breeding.
Anytime! Just give me a ping when you want to use him ^-^
Coda
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post by Coda »

emorrison787 wrote:To: All Painted horse breeders

Do you have a match for this lovely mare? If so please list photo, stats, price..etc below

Minerva

I am looking for a painted stud with greater stats than her. Which shouldn't be hard to find.

she is a Mustang/Thoroughbred cross with only 49k HGP and one green (balance) and one gold (intelligence) stat.
I'd prefer a black and white stud, and preferably a thoroughbred cross. She doesn't have the greatest stats, but I hope she has the potential to create nice foals. If you don't have a thoroughbred cross but a painted stud with great stats.. please list them below. I am willing to pay up to $2000 for a stud fee. NO MOHAWKS or studs with badly slanted rumps. I'd love a bald face stud as well, but that isn't a requirement. My goal is to create a relatively nice Black and white painted stud with great stats.

Thanks for reading!
I have some stallions
You are more than welcome to have a look at my farm if you are still looking for a stallion
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: UPDATE*: Looking for a painted stud for my mare

Post by hat creek »

[quote="emorrison787"]To: All Painted horse breeders

Do you have a match for this lovely mare? If so please list photo, stats, price..etc below

Minerva
*SHE HAS PASSED ON. NO LONGER LOOKING FOR A STUD FOR HER*. I can't seem to figure out how to delete this forum or I would.

I am looking for a painted stud with greater stats than her. Which shouldn't be hard to find.

she is a Mustang/Thoroughbred cross with only 49k HGP and one green (balance) and one gold (intelligence) stat.
I'd prefer a black and white stud, and preferably a thoroughbred cross. She doesn't have the greatest stats, but I hope she has the potential to create nice foals. If you don't have a thoroughbred cross but a painted stud with great stats.. please list them below. I am willing to pay up to $2000 for a stud fee. NO MOHAWKS or studs with badly slanted rumps. I'd love a bald face stud as well, but that isn't a requirement. My goal is to create a relatively nice Black and white painted stud with great stats.

Thanks for reading![/quoted
I breed purebred Paint horses and QH horses maybe if you check out my farm is there a stud you would like??
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:04 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:04 am