The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a TOP-of-the-Line Thoroughbred stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a TOP-of-the-Line Thoroughbred stud

Post by emorrison787 »

MysticSunflower wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Thank you!! Yes, I have found two of them that i really like that you have for sale. I LOVE ; N☆C Copper Buttons & N☆C Divine Zodiac!!! I am still debating whether I want to buy one or both. $175k is a quite a chunk of money. Do you think either of them will be a good match for these mares? I only have one stallion at the moment and one colt. they are very closely related to my mares. So I am looking to invest in a nice stud. thanks for the helping me out though. You have some very beautiful thoroughbreds. Many of them have caught my eye.
They are both great studs! I think if you are deciding how to invest your money, N☆C Divine Zodiac might be the better option since he isn't stuck at a bombproof temperament.
My prices are pretty firm since I do most of my own training and they are out of my personal bloodlines.

I agree 100% and yes I bought them <3
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

emorrison787 wrote:I agree 100% and yes I bought them <3
Enjoy them! <3
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

emorrison787 wrote:Hello Thoroughbred breeders, I have started breeding thoroughbreds and currently only have one Broodmare (listed below) and I am on the search for the perfect stud

<RR> Whispering Gizmo

5/5 eval
HGP 59k
2 gold (speed and intelligence) 1 green

Born 1.3.23
9.2hh || 183 lbs || Calm

SPE: 55 || STR: 25 || STA: 43 || INT: N/A || BAL: 27 || MOV: 36 || AGI: 29 || TEM: 16
Trained by Frisb || NB --> 2y, 5.5m

What I am looking for in a stud
1. Color: black, white, grey, grullo, silver..
2. 5/5 eval
3. must have stats greater than hers. HGP greater than 59k, and speed 55 or higher
4. I am willing to pay up to $5000-$8000 dollars for stud fee
5. NO feathers feet, mohawks, or RED STATS

So If you consider her a good match for your stud please list below. Once the foal is here the next best stud offer will be next in line. She has already produced 3, 5/5 eval foals. Foal may be for sale if stats are lower than the mares.

Thanks for reading.
Hi there I'm a TB breeder
Have a look on my farm you may find what you are looking for
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

emorrison787 wrote:Hello Thoroughbred breeders, I have started breeding thoroughbreds and currently only have one Broodmare (listed below) and I am on the search for the perfect stud

<RR> Whispering Gizmo

5/5 eval
HGP 59k

Born 1.3.23
9.2hh || 183 lbs || Calm

SPE: 55 || STR: 25 || STA: 43 || INT: N/A || BAL: 27 || MOV: 36 || AGI: 29 || TEM: 16

2. 5/5 eval
3. must have stats greater than hers. HGP greater than 59k, and speed 55 or higher

So If you consider her a good match for your stud please list below. Once the foal is here the next best stud offer will be next in line. She has already produced 3, 5/5 eval foals. Foal may be for sale if stats are lower than the mares.

Thanks for reading.
Hello! I have also just started breeding TBs if you look in my stud pasture all my studs are, 60k+ HGP and all Greens and Yellows. There might be a few mohawks or feathers but there should be somthing that fits :D :D :D
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

hat creek wrote:

<RR> Whispering Gizmo

5/5 eval
HGP 59k

Born 1.3.23
9.2hh || 183 lbs || Calm

2. 5/5 eval

Thanks for reading.
Hello! I have also just started breeding TBs if you look in my stud pasture all my studs are, 60k+ HGP and all Greens and Yellows. There might be a few mohawks or feathers but there should be somthing that fits :D :D :D
thank you so much! I will defintely check them out, and reach out to you if I see one I want to use. Whispering Gizmo appove has passed so it would be her one of her to fillies. (now mares) Also I am considering selling out all of my thoroughbred mares on this account. So if you are interested in getting an TB mare come check my farm out.
ThatShowKiddd
Visit My Farm

Post by ThatShowKiddd »

<RR> Whispering Gizmo

5/5 eval
HGP 59k

Born 1.3.23
9.2hh || 183 lbs || Calm

2. 5/5 eval

Thanks for reading.
I have alot of varnishing grey studs who are 5 eval. Most if not all have over 60k HGP but my confo's on them are not the greatest but if you like any of them you could stud for 5k or buy them if wanted. heres my studs and colts
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/191652 and https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/191774 if you like any of them you can use them if not thats ok too! I figured I would reach out anyways. Have a good day! :)
_-"Every Horse Deserves An Owner, But Not Every Owner Deserves A Horse."-_
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

i'll have 0-1% coi tb studs available. however stud fee is going to be 500k.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:01 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:01 am