The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
SweetP
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by SweetP »

twxlip wrote:Ping
Hi! I was wondering if you could re-fill the energy of this stud:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3675405

He's a really helpful stud and i would appreciate it if you could :D
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by twxlip »

SweetP wrote: Hi! I was wondering if you could re-fill the energy of this stud:

Hi there! So on the title of his ad it said "dont" In which meaning I didn't want the public to use him at this time. I will refill his energy, but his price will go to its original price as it was before (100k) I have a couple of others around his movement if It's too much for you.

Twxlip
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

twxlip wrote:
SweetP wrote: Hi! I was wondering if you could re-fill the energy of this stud:

Hi there! So on the title of his ad it said "dont" In which meaning I didn't want the public to use him at this time. I will refill his energy, but his price will go to its original price as it was before (100k) I have a couple of others around his movement if It's too much for you.

Twxlip
Im not SweetP but im her friend and she cant go on right now so she wanted me to tell you thats she was pretty sure she used him when he was up for 100k. I know she always checks the title :) She said the price if fine and she thinks its fair since he seams to be a really good stud :)

Thanks!
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

RummyCrummy wrote:
Im not SweetP but im her friend and she cant go on right now so she wanted me to tell you thats she was pretty sure she used him when he was up for 100k. I know she always checks the title :) She said the price if fine and she thinks its fair since he seams to be a really good stud :)

Thanks!
Hi! It says in the notifications that she did use him for 1k, but its not a worry. She apologized for it and that's all that matters. It's all good now :D
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 pm