The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Shetland stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Looking for Shetland stud

Post by Raven82 »

Hi all,

I look for a Shetland stud who was no reds in Strength, Stamina, Movement, Tempo. Must be a purebred Shetland It would be a plus if your stud had green in Movment. Willing to pay 500 for stud fee.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Shetland stud

Post by EclipticEnd »

Raven82 wrote:Hi all,

I look for a Shetland stud who was no reds in Strength, Stamina, Movement, Tempo. Must be a purebred Shetland It would be a plus if your stud had green in Movment. Willing to pay 500 for stud fee.
Hiya! I've been breeding some Shetlands for Miniature Horses. I don't know their BR comments off the top of my head and none have had their conformations checked, but I have some in the 63k+ HGP range that might be of use.

You're welcome to browse my farm (pasture will be named Shetland Studs or something similar); let me know if any suit your needs. If you're looking to buy then any outside of pens labeled "Shetland" are more than likely being aged out and are for sale.

Just note they have Pearl genes in them, so if that's something you're looking to avoid then you might give them a pass. They're also not made to evaluate well for their own breed due to the project they're meant for.
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven82 »

EclipticEnd wrote: Hiya! I've been breeding some Shetlands for Miniature Horses. I don't know their BR comments off the top of my head and none have had their conformations checked, but I have some in the 63k+ HGP range that might be of use.

You're welcome to browse my farm (pasture will be named Shetland Studs or something similar); let me know if any suit your needs.

I take a look and let you know. Thank you for the reply.
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven82 »

Hi EclipticEnd
EclipticEnd wrote:ping

Would it be possible to get breed to

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3849694 ? I can't believe how good all you Shetland look, with there hgp and most skills also quit high. You most have been breeding your Shetland for quite some time.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Raven82 wrote:Hi EclipticEnd
EclipticEnd wrote:ping

Would it be possible to get breed to

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3849694 ? I can't believe how good all you Shetland look, with there hgp and most skills also quit high. You most have been breeding your Shetland for quite some time.
I appreciate it. He's up for stud for the next 24 hours.

I've been working on them since late February. I'm hoping to get HGP up to 65-67k and then I'll be working on increasing BR comments. : )
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven82 »

Thank you so much. Would you like me to show you how the pony turns out when she pip?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Raven82 wrote:Thank you so much. Would you like me to show you how the pony turns out when she pip?
Sure! I'd love to see it.
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven82 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Raven82 wrote:Thank you so much. Would you like me to show you how the pony turns out when she pip?
Sure! I'd love to see it.
She finly pop
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3865280
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Raven82 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Sure! I'd love to see it.
She finly pop
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3865280
Fantastic! He's a lovely little Chestnut, and it seems the blanket and socks got passed down. My stud's got a Pearl gene so it's possible that got passed down to your foal. He also may have inherited the pangare that the father has and will be a mohawk carrier. Might've gotten some bay genes from the mother as well! Quite a mix of things going on.

Congratulations on your little foal!
Raven82
Visit My Farm

Post by Raven82 »

EclipticEnd wrote: Fantastic! He's a lovely little Chestnut, and it seems the blanket and socks got passed down. My stud's got a Pearl gene so it's possible that got passed down to your foal. He also may have inherited the pangare that the father has and will be a mohawk carrier. Might've gotten some bay genes from the mother as well! Quite a mix of things going on.

Congratulations on your little foal!
The mother also has some I thank it call snowflake. So it will be interesting to see how he changes over time. He also my first foal the got out of the 30k hps. So I am happy with the outcome.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 am