The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sport Guide

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Sport Guide

Post by Argent »

Will there e a list of required traits for each horse sport? That's probably what the discipline books are for.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Sport Guide

Post by larissar »

Yup, you got it. I've actually started drafting the discipline evaluations feature too so it shouldn't be too long before that is active.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

larissar wrote:Yup, you got it. I've actually started drafting the discipline evaluations feature too so it shouldn't be too long before that is active.
6 years later, still none.....

Just like geldings...
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
larissar wrote:Yup, you got it. I've actually started drafting the discipline evaluations feature too so it shouldn't be too long before that is active.

Just like geldings...
Katy_Kanes, the developers are putting a lot of work on this game and during this last six years a LOT of updates, more important in the eyes of the developers, have been made.

Give them time, they are working really hard on this game. Plus, I am a little glad that they focused on other things that have a really important role in this game, like coloration, in the past 6 years. (not that I do not want or wanted the discipline evaluation books or the geldings, I would of been/will be thrilled if they had been /will soon be added) :D

I am sure that some time in the future discipline evaluation books (I am talking specifically about books since there is a guide to help you decide what discipline your horse will excel in according to their conformation) and geldings will be added .

Until then all we can do is wait and encourage them with positive comments about the great game they have made! :D

PS: would you like me to give you the link to the discipline guide?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

Just like geldings...
Katy_Kanes, the developers are putting a lot of work on this game and during this last six years a LOT of updates, more important in the eyes of the developers, have been made.

Give them time, they are working really hard on this game. Plus, I am a little glad that they focused on other things that have a really important role in this game, like coloration, in the past 6 years. (not that I do not want or wanted the discipline evaluation books or the geldings, I would of been/will be thrilled if they had been /will soon be added) :D

I am sure that some time in the future discipline evaluation books (I am talking specifically about books since there is a guide to help you decide what discipline your horse will excel in according to their conformation) and geldings will be added .

Until then all we can do is wait and encourage them with positive comments about the great game they have made! :D

PS: would you like me to give you the link to the discipline guide?

As Veterinarian has said! :D And I agree wholeheartedly.

Until then, others have found Silverine's topic quite helpful as a fill-in. Maybe you would find it helpful as well.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=12468
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:06 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:06 am