The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Foal Born Notification

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Foal Born Notification

Post by Argent »

Can this link to the new foal, like the adoption notification does? Sometimes I'm too slow or not paying attention and I miss the link in the turn summary, and it would be nice to have a quick link to the foal.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Re: Foal Born Notification

Post by Argent II »

archive

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
owlclover
Visit My Farm

Re: Foal Born Notification

Post by owlclover »

this happens to me all the time - I see things I want to respond to in the turn summary, and am not quick enough on the draw. It'd be useful to me to have events like horses coming of breeding age, showing up in the events notification envelope.

Of course, if I could see a list of all my horses sorted by age (or by breed, or by anything!) I wouldn't need this feature. And I'd be able to stay on top of things a whole lot better. But that's another thread entirely... ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am