The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Longer Notes?

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Longer Notes?

Post by BlackOak2 »

L U N A wrote:To heartland2001~ You Offered on my horse ~Dusty~ But you are full with horses..........I believe you would male a great home for him and use his potential!
Heartland2001 wrote:How did you get that zebra costume for your horse?
Shadowheart2001 wrote:Do you have any horses for sale
All three of you. Please mind where you're posting your replies and topics.
This is an old topic that has been bumped again after almost a year from the previous incorrectly bumped reply. None of you have added anything relevant to this topic.

In the future, try to post replies and topics with a little more discretion. :mrgreen: Thank You!

Heartland2001 - Zebra costumes were released to us as a special. They'll likely (but are not guaranteed to) come out again at Halloween.

Shadowheart2001 - there is no understanding who you're talking to. Pinging or quoting or even just mentioning a name is important to understand who you're directing your question to.

L U N A - most of us have farm topics. If you check on the account's farm page, there is almost always a link directly to our farm topics. Or, you can communicate with other players using your own farm page. There are many ways to do so.
After looking, it does not appear that Heartland2001 has a farm topic yet.
For a step-by-step on pinging, see these topics:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18675
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=25302&p=191017
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:04 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:04 am