The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

COI

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

COI

Post by Revenant »

I would like to mention it's currently hard to see COI on crossbred horses, at least for me. I'm not sure if this is normal or not? I may just be doing something wrong. I figure it's not quite a big deal enough to be a bug, as I just have to copy paste the whole box into their notes to see it, but it's also annoying to have no idea what my Part American Cream Draft x Norman Cob COIs are at a glance. I realize there is a scroll bar but it doesn't appear to do much, nor does hovering cursor over. Clicking on the horse in question just narrows or increases his pedigree as per usual rather than showing more detail.

It's rather a small feature and not, like, anything I figure you all need to rush, so just putting it here in comments/suggestions. Mainly because most people's horse crossbreeds (if they have any) don't have such long names ha.
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Re: COI

Post by nyraeia »

I already posted this in the bug forum.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Re: COI

Post by Revenant »

Oops, my bad. I must've missed it! I thought I checked before making this post.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:08 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:08 am