The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Helping Hands Form RAFFLES OPEN *Free money, trainings, confos, ect*

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Helping_Hands
Visit My Farm

Helping Hands Form RAFFLES OPEN *Free money, trainings, confos, ect*

Post by Helping_Hands »

Helping Hands and what we do

Helping Hearts is an anonymous created in order to help any players who need it. Helping Hands can adopt horses for you, give money, pay for your horse to be sent to trainers, give out free conformations, and provides weekly raffles, games, and contests. Anyone is able to get anything from Helping Hands however, we are not eligible to give out PT, Player Bonus, or really anything outside of the game, or that costs real money. We do not breed/train/give away our own horses in order to prevent revealing the identity of the player behind this. We will always buy horses for our raffles from other players. If you need something comment below your user and what you're in need of. Raffles will be up soon!

Raffle Form:

User:
What raffle(s):

Raffle #1:

Just Success

Raffle #2:

~BDE~ 5* 60,827 s60

Raffle #3:

~DB4E~ Diamond da Cunha

Raffle #4:

~TES~ Mars Rover (2:07.2)
Last edited by Helping_Hands on Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Miss Penny
Visit My Farm

Re: Helping Hearts Form RAFFLES OPEN *Free money, trainings, confos, ect*

Post by Miss Penny »

Helping_Hearts wrote:
Helping Hearts and what we do

Helping Hearts is an anonymous created in order to help any players who need it. Helping Hearts can adopt horses for you, give money, pay for your horse to be sent to trainers, give out free conformations, and provides weekly raffles, games, and contests. Anyone is able to get anything from Helping Hearts, however, we are not eligible to give out PT, Player Bonus, or really anything outside of the game, or that costs real money. We do not breed/train/give away our own horses in order to prevent revealing the identity of the player behind this. We will always buy horses for our raffles from other players. If you need something comment below your user and what you're in need of. Raffles will be up soon!

Raffle Form:

User:
What raffle(s):

Raffle #1:

Just Success

Raffle #2:

~BDE~ 5* 60,827 s60

Raffle #3:

~DB4E~ Diamond da Cunha

Raffle #4:

Hi i need money cause i only have 15k
Raffle-Miss Penny
What raffle?idk enter me in any or all your choice
Helping_Hands
Visit My Farm

Post by Helping_Hands »

Miss Penny wrote:
Helping_Hearts wrote:
Helping Hearts and what we do

Helping Hearts is an anonymous created in order to help any players who need it. Helping Hearts can adopt horses for you, give money, pay for your horse to be sent to trainers, give out free conformations, and provides weekly raffles, games, and contests. Anyone is able to get anything from Helping Hearts, however, we are not eligible to give out PT, Player Bonus, or really anything outside of the game, or that costs real money. We do not breed/train/give away our own horses in order to prevent revealing the identity of the player behind this. We will always buy horses for our raffles from other players. If you need something comment below your user and what you're in need of. Raffles will be up soon!

Raffle Form:

User:
What raffle(s):

Raffle #1:

Just Success

Raffle #2:

~BDE~ 5* 60,827 s60

Raffle #3:

~DB4E~ Diamond da Cunha

Raffle #4:

Hi i need money cause i only have 15k
Raffle-Miss Penny
Ok, please linka horse I can offer on
Miss Penny
Visit My Farm

Post by Miss Penny »

Helping_Hearts wrote:
Miss Penny wrote: Hi i need money cause i only have 15k
Raffle-Miss Penny
Ok, please linka horse I can offer on
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2587921
bunnyrabbit2
Visit My Farm

Re: Helping Hands Form RAFFLES OPEN *Free money, trainings, confos, ect*

Post by bunnyrabbit2 »

Helping_Hands wrote:

Helping Hearts is an anonymous created in order to help any players who need it. Helping Hands can adopt horses for you, give money, pay for your horse to be sent to trainers, give out free conformations, and provides weekly raffles, games, and contests. Anyone is able to get anything from Helping Hands however, we are not eligible to give out PT, Player Bonus, or really anything outside of the game, or that costs real money. We do not breed/train/give away our own horses in order to prevent revealing the identity of the player behind this. We will always buy horses for our raffles from other players. If you need something comment below your user and what you're in need of. Raffles will be up soon!

Raffle Form:

User:
What raffle(s):

Raffle #1:

Just Success

Raffle #2:

~BDE~ 5* 60,827 s60

Raffle #3:

~DB4E~ Diamond da Cunha

Raffle #4:

This is so nice! The only thing I'm in need of is a 5 star eval Purebred Breton horse :lol: It's pretty rare tho so pretty unlikely
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

Helping_Hands wrote:

Raffle Form:

User:
What raffle(s):

Raffle #1:

Just Success

Raffle #2:

~BDE~ 5* 60,827 s60

Raffle #3:

~DB4E~ Diamond da Cunha

Raffle #4:

User: apparanch
What raffle: going for just success <3
Uaithne
Visit My Farm

Post by Uaithne »

What I need are any and all tips for making money. Just started the game a few hours ago so LOTS of growth in my future. LOL
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Uaithne wrote:What I need are any and all tips for making money. Just started the game a few hours ago so LOTS of growth in my future. LOL
Welcome to HWO! It's always exciting to see new members :D . If you need help with anything or have any questions, just ask me, I'll be happy to help.

When you want to talk to someone, it's best to ping them to get their attention. Here's how to ping:

Code: Select all

[quote="<Player username here>"]<Message or "..." here>[/quote]
Copy and paste this into a new topic and replace the fields surrounded by <> with the username of the player you wish to ping and your message, respectively.

Onto your question; making money. You can make money by selling, training, or competing horses. However, the best way to make money is to use a 'grinder'. A grinder is a horse (usually an arabian) that does well in local shows and earns money, Pony Tokens (PT), and days. Most people want grinders that have at least 4 gold stats and 1 green stat in their breeders report, but any horse can be a grinder, it just depends on how much money you want to make.

Hope that helps :)
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Uaithne
Visit My Farm

Post by Uaithne »

<Shadowheart> wrote:<Thanks so much!!! I'm learning that I have LOTS to learn. LOL I hope I followed the copy/paste instructions correctly. :D >
9272bunbun
Visit My Farm

Post by 9272bunbun »

Is there any way I can have some money? Any amount will work, I have been playing for a few months but I can't seem to make a lot of money. I have a few competing horses but even that is not enough... I only have $3,847!

Please help in any way that you can.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:37 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:37 am