The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Thoroughbred Championships

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

About

There will be two races held, one for only Thoroughbred colts/stallions and one for only Thoroughbred fillies/mares.

Rules

1. Only for Thoroughbreds ages 2 to 4 years old.
2. Only 2 horses allowed per player, not 2 horses per account (this is an official HWO game rule), for each of the two races (you may enter two horses into the mares/fillies race and 2 into the colts/stallions race but cannot enter more than that). You will be disqualified if you enter 3 or more horses into any of the two races and you will not receive any prizes if any of your horses placed (the prize will be given to the owner of the horse that placed right below yours).
3. Please be kind and respectful to everyone (basically already an official HWO game rule)
4. No whining, complaining, etc.

Prizes

Owner of 1st Place Stallion/Colt: 600 PT, 15 million additional money, a 1st place ribbon, and 1 free horse off of the market of your choosing (price must be $150,000 or lower)
Owner of 2nd Place Stallion/Colt: 10 million additional money, a 2nd place ribbon, and 1 free horse off of the market of your choosing (price must be $100,000 or lower)
Owner of 3rd Place Stallion/Colt: 5 million additional money, a 3rd place ribbon, and 1 free horse off of the market of your choosing (price must be $50,000 or lower)
Owner of 4th Place Stallion/Colt: $1,000,000 additional money, a 4th place ribbon, and 1 free horse off of the market of your choosing (price must be $25,000 or lower)
Owner of 5th Place Stallion/Colt: $500,000 and a 5th place ribbon

Owner of 1st Place Mare/Filly: 600 PT, 15 million additional money, a 1st place ribbon, and 1 free horse off of the market of your choosing (price must be $150,000 or lower)
Owner of 2nd Place Mare/Filly: 10 million additional money, a 2nd place ribbon, and 1 free horse off of the market of your choosing (price must be $100,000 or lower)
Owner of 3rd Place Mare/Filly: 5 million additional money, a 3rd place ribbon, and 1 free horse off of the market of your choosing (price must be $50,000 or lower)
Owner of 4th Place Mare/Filly: $1,000,000 additional money, a 4th place ribbon, and 1 free horse off of the market of your choosing (price must be $25,000 or lower)
Owner of 5th Place Mare/Filly: $500,000 and a 5th place ribbon

I will get the prizes sent out as soon as I am able to once both races have ran.

Races

HWO Thoroughbred Colts/Stallions Championships

Running Date: July 31st, 2021
Entry Fee: $50,000
Purse: $10,000,000
Allowed Breeds: Thoroughbred
Allowed Ages: 2 years to below 5 years old.
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/compet ... iew/103207
HWO Thoroughbred Fillies/Mares Championships

Running Date: July 31st, 2021
Entry Fee: $50,000
Purse: $10,000,000
Allowed Breeds: Thoroughbred
Allowed Ages: 2 years to below 5 years old.
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/compet ... iew/103208
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Thoroughbred Championships

Post by _Americanaa_ »

When will the links be posted?
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

_Americanaa_ wrote:When will the links be posted?
3 days before the listed running date
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Both races have been posted, see the first post for the links!
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:Both races have been posted, see the first post for the links!
Hey you said "Only 2 horses allowed per player, not 2 horses per account (this is an official HWO game rule), for each of the two races. You will be disqualified if you enter" dose that mean I can enter 2 horses in the me one and 2 horses in the female ones?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:Both races have been posted, see the first post for the links!
Hey you said "Only 2 horses allowed per player, not 2 horses per account (this is an official HWO game rule), for each of the two races. You will be disqualified if you enter" dose that mean I can enter 2 horses in the me one and 2 horses in the female ones?
2 horses per 1 race so yes you can enter 2 horses into the stallions/colts race and 2 into the fillies/mares race
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
2 horses per 1 race so yes you can enter 2 horses into the stallions/colts race and 2 into the fillies/mares race
Ok thx
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Both races will run tomorrow!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

h0rsey wrote:...

Congrats on winning 1st and 2nd place for both races! Let me know what account you want me to send the PT, send me a link of a rehomeable horse to receive your money, and send me a link of a horse that you would like for me to purchase for you (see the first post for the money limits for the horses on the market). Here's the link to your ribbons (please let me know if you can't see them)

_TBLegacy_ wrote:...

Congrats on winning 3rd place for the colts/stallions! Please link a rehomeable horse and link a horse that you would like me to purchase for you (see the first post for the money limits for the horse on the market). Here's the link to your ribbon (please let me know if you can't see it)

FantasyRanch1 wrote:...

Congrats on winning 3rd place for the mares/fillies and 4th for the colts/stallions! Please send me a link to a rehomeable horse and link two horses that you would like me to purchase for you (see the first post for the money limits for the horses on the market). Here's the link to your ribbons (please let me know if you can't see them)

_Americana_ wrote:...

Congrats on winning 4th place for the mares/fillies, 5th place for the colts/stallions, and 5th place for the mares/fillies! Please send a link to a rehomeable horse and link a horse that you would like me to purchase for you (see the first post for the money limits for the horse on the market). Here's the link to your ribbons (please let me know if you can't see them)

BlackOpalsHolding wrote:...

Please link a rehomeable horse for a participation reward of $250,000!
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
h0rsey wrote:...

Congrats on winning 1st and 2nd place for both races! Let me know what account you want me to send the PT, send me a link of a rehomeable horse to receive your money, and send me a link of a horse that you would like for me to purchase for you (see the first post for the money limits for the horses on the market). Here's the link to your ribbons (please let me know if you can't see them)
Wow, thank you! :D

Please send the PTs to h0rsey 2 :)

Here is a rehomeable horse

Here is a horse off the market

And yes, I can see the ribbons. Thanks for hosting this :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:40 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:40 am