The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CBA Future Champions Futurities

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

CBA Future Champions Futurities

Post by h0rsey »

Future Champions Program

*This competition is open to all players, but members of the CBA can earn additional prizes. If you would like to join us, please go here.*

About the Future Champions Program

CBA Future Champions is a program where young maiden horses with competitive bloodlines have a chance to earn special prizes in these five futurities. For more information, or to enroll your horse, please go here

These competitions are open to anyone, but if you are a member of the CBA and your horse is enrolled in Future Champions, you have a chance to earn additional prizes.

The Competitions

All of these are reoccurring monthly competitions, with a small 5k entry fee and a 50k purse. We may add more disciplines in the future, but 5 is enough for now.

Dressage
Log Pull
Racing
Show Jumping
Western Pleasure

The Prizes

Each competition has a purse of 50,000 divided between the top 5 winners, however, here are some additional prizes you can earn if you are a member of the CBA or if your horse is enrolled in the Future Champions Program

- If you win one of these futurities and you are a member, but your horse is not enrolled in Future Champions, you earn an additional $100k

- If you win one of these futurities, you are a member, AND your horse is enrolled in Future Champions, you can earn an additional $500k

- More prizes to come!
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Re: CBA Future Champions Futurities

Post by hat creek »

h0rsey wrote:...
Hello! I have put my name down to get in the CBA but have gotten no reply. Is there something wrong with my app or?
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

hat creek wrote:
h0rsey wrote:...
Hello! I have put my name down to get in the CBA but have gotten no reply. Is there something wrong with my app or?
Do you mind applying again? I searched up your username on the CBA topic, but nothing showed up. We would love to have you join us though! :D
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

carlWoof wrote:...
Congratulations on winning the log pull competition! Since you are a member, you can receive a 100k prize by linking a rehomeable horse :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:52 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:52 pm