The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Post by Nazarach »

So, in commemoration of a couple of uniquely colored Duns I recently noticed, I though I'd open a small competition for showing your most distinctive or unique Duns.

1st to 5th place (when enough people are interested/entered) will be getting some money and a breeding to any of my Stallions for free - while I don't have horses with particularly high HGP, I have some with really low COI and that might be something some breeders may appreciate.

The rules:
horses should possess

- Dun markings
- no Lp (cause varnish, bronzening tends to cover the markings)
- training sheens give extra points (notice the 'warrior' part? ;) )

- only one horse may be entered and it has to be owned or bred by you (entries with side accounts are ok, but I'd like a mention if you enter more than twice)
(I forgot to mention; warriors ain't just male, so any female warriors are naturally welcome as well ^^)

Prizes:

1st - 10.000 $
2nd - 7.500 $
3rd - 5.000 $
4th - 2.500$
5th - 1.000$

(when you've won put up an unbred/foalless horse you don't need and link the stallion you want a breeding of)

The contest will end with tuesday, 8pm next week (11.12.) and the placements will be up on the 12th.

So, have fun and show everyone your primal warriors :D
Last edited by Nazarach on Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
BlueJeans_Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Primal Warriors Contest - OPEN

Post by BlueJeans_Ranch »

here is my dun

Dun' It Cowboy
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

My "lady" warrior :D I love the stripes on her back and legs! She also has flaxen so she looks almost pink! :) Hope you like her!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

_h a z e l_ wrote:

My "lady" warrior :D I love the stripes on her back and legs! She also has flaxen so she looks almost pink! :) Hope you like her!
She is really neat - a fierce redhead with distinctive primal dun stripes ^o^ hope there will be more beauties like her :D
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Nazarach wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:

She is really neat - a fierce redhead with distinctive primal dun stripes ^o^ hope there will be more beauties like her :D
Thank you! :D
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1668868

This is my grullo stallion Askan. I think he's gorgeous but unfortunately he doesn't have the right body for my breeding plan... so sad I can't use him. I adore this color!!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1657226

This is his mother New Hope. I hope she counts as dun. She looks so nice with the stripes too!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Ljusalv wrote:Image

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1668868

This is my grullo stallion Askan. I think he's gorgeous but unfortunately he doesn't have the right body for my breeding plan... so sad I can't use him. I adore this color!!
I love Grullos, they resemble a stormy nightsky or moonlight on water and then theres the red eyes <3 He's a nice one :)
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Ljusalv wrote: Image

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1657226

This is his mother New Hope. I hope she counts as dun. She looks so nice with the stripes too!
She definitly is dun! and a nice shade of silver too - I'm beginning to like this contest, so many beauties ^o^
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Just showing off this dude here, quite pretty, isn't he?
<CS> Racers
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

I think this horse is Dun
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1576226
She is amazing!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:57 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:57 pm